P A R T 4

P A R T 4

"Charlie! Let's have breakfast!" I heard my dad calling me as I was preparing my things for the pre-shoot for the competition. I'm wearing a white long sleeve on the inside and a blue floral dress.

"Good morning dad" I greeted him as he was preparing our breakfast.

"Wow. Are you going out with Warren?" He asked while I'm about to sit

"No, I'm going to take some shots for our school competition. I'm one of the representatives, remember?" I said.

"Who are the other representatives?" He asked as he sip his coffee

"Leon Alvaro. He's a photographer and we're the only representatives. One for photography, and one for calligraphy."

"Is he your classmate?" He asked.

"No, he's actually from our sister school. I think he's part of the basketball team as well"

"How did you know? Are you interested in him? How's Warren by the way? I haven't seen him these days. Is he busy? How's school?" I was about to start eating when he bombarded me with questions.

"Dad. Really? You've been gone for three days only. You can ask me one at a time, you know?" I said and that made him laugh.

"hahaha! Alright. You can just answer them one at a time" He said as he continues to chuckle.

"Leon and I met briefly before we knew that we were the representative for the competition, and I'm not even sure if he's really a part of the basketball team. All I know is that he plays." I said as he nods his head.

"Warren's fine. He's the same. We still go home together. He's still –" I paused. I was about to say 'friends' but are we really just friends? Dad looked at me and was waiting for me to continue.

"Nothing's changed dad, it's just three days. What do you expect? School is still the same. One last year and we'll graduate." He continues to nod his head as a sign of agreement.

"Any plans for college?" He asked.

"I'm actually planning to stay here. Since we've been here the longest. And all my friends are here. I like it here" And he's here. I whispered in my head and that made me smile. I didn't have any idea that just by thinking of Warren, it'll make me smile. Since when did I became like this?

"Charlie, I was about to tell you that –" *ding dong* Dad wasn't able to finish his sentence as someone rang the doorbell. Dad stood up to get the door while I start eating.

--- LEON ALVARO DE SEVILLE P.O.V ----

"Charlie!" The guy shouted as Charisse looked at him. It was like I was seeing a movie scene in slow motion. I wasn't really aware of their relationship since I don't go here but I'm know who Warren Gage Richards is. Who wouldn't? He won the inter-high bartending competition when he was just a first-year student. He beat the fourth-year champion for three years. Also, many girls in my school often come here just to see and follow him. Until they saw him walking a girl home every day.

That's where the rumor starts. Warren Gage has a girlfriend. He wasn't really the friendly-type of guy, and many girls are really into the snobbish kind. Why would they like someone who's not even acknowledging their presence? Do girls really like someone who'll make them feel less than what they deserve?

I was already lost in my own world when someone puts his arm around my neck.

"Who are you looking at?" One of my team mates in basketball asked and he saw Warren and Charisse in one umbrella and was about to go.