Part-11

They reached the location...
It was some like this

UNNSU-manav pohoch gaye kya??Kitna der aur!!MNV-ha ha pohoch gaye

Kitna der aur!!
MNV-ha ha pohoch gaye...rukja muje tera blindfold nikalne de...
As he removed her blindfold she was shocked seeing the setup and got tears in her eyes...
UNNSU-MNV yaar yeh sab kiskeliye...I dont even deserve this much!!kabhi socha nhi tha ki koi mere liye itna karega..
MNV-(wipes her tears and keeps his hand on her face) unnsu you dont know how spl you are for me and you deserve much more than this...and when ur with me dont at all talk abt ur deserving things coz ill give the best as possible as I can!!
UNNSU-(hugs him)thank youuu MNV!!
l lovee you soo much...
MNV-love you more unnsu...abh yaha hi khade rehna hai ya maine jo yeh sab karwaya hai waha bhi jana hai??
UNNSU-haha chalo!!

MNV pulls out a chair for her and then  he sits...
MNV-dinner kare!!
UNNSU-ha ok!!

They were all done with the dinner and everything...
MNV who was sitting opposite to her-(holds her hand)unnsu abh suno jiske liye mai tumhe yaha laya hu woh bas dinner nhi tha kuch bolna hai tumse...
UNNSU-ha bolo na!!actually muje bhi tumse kuch kehna tha but tumne yeh sab sply kiya hai toh u go first!!
MNV-ohh kk!so pls mai jo bolu I hope uske baad hamari friendship mai koi changes na aye kyuki I dont wanna loose you....so starting from first like kaise batau I had a crush on you from last year...
UnnSU-surprised!!!but she didnt say anything...
MNV-we spent a lot of time with each other like goin to shopping then the cooking classes and dance classes and spending alot time in the df house...so in lockdown staying away from you I realised my feelings for you and now im shivering but wait ill come...

MNV comes with a cheesecake and and plate was decorated and was written saying will you be mine forever?

So when he comes with the plate and without showing her he tells to close her eyes...and then he keeps the plate in front of her on the table and then moves a little side to her where she was sitting and kneels down and removes the ring...

MNV-now open ur eyes and look in front...
UNNSU-opens her eyes and was literally surprised and was in tears...she couldn't see MNV in front of her so as she moved a little side she saw him kneeling down with a ring...

MNV-unnsu will you be mine forever??
UNNSU-with tears.....was not saying anything and was shocked!!
MNV-unnsu i am eagerly waiting for ur answer...

So THATS it..
Will unnsu say yes or she will change her mind???tell me in the comments..
Next update today only!!