Chapter one

*3rd person pov*

Liv dodges Sashas metora liv goes for the enzugiri and hits Sasha right in the face Sasha falls to the ring and rolls out the ring liv goes to get Sasha and put her back into the ring but Sasha quickly gets UP and hits liv with a kick in the face liv falls right on to the ring Sasha quickly gets up and and grabs liv and putting her into the bank stament liv quickly taps out .

"HERE IS UR WINNER SASHA BANKS"
The red raise Sashas hand

"Yes yes y'all so fresh yall ...."
Her music starts playing

Skip to after the match in the Lockeroom

"Sashas pov"

I been having these feelings lately for liv and there not just regular feelings it's like butterfly's everytime I see u her .

The match we just had was great and ofc I won, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

BUT TRULY SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST HERE ON SMACKDOWN

She also has the best ass

"YELLO YO SASHA" I Hurd liv say seeing her wave her hand in my face .

"U good bro" she says , as I start to blush .

"Ugh yea totally why", I say acting like I wasn't just thinkin abt her ass.

"Ooookayyy so what ya doin later since we finish" she ask as she takin off her gear .

"Oh ugh nothing" I say as my eyes travel down her body .

"Welll you wanna come with me ruby nattie and tamina to dinner" ask liv

Sure ,I say.

"Great imma go take a shower see ya after bro" she winks and walks off.

I blush.

AT DINNER STILL "SASHA POV"

"Oh ma god I can't wait for wrestlemania
Broooo u and Bianca match is gon slappppp" liv says perky .

She so cute I think.

"I know I'm so excited to whoop her ass" I say .

She laughs.

"I hope me and tamina get a tag title match" nattie say.

"Of course you guys will as will we" ruby says as she put her arm around Liv's shoulders .

I slightly get jealous and glare at her .

She furrows her eyes in confusion.

"Ya know what I think naomi and Lana are goin to get one to i can't wait to see trins gear for wrestlemania" nattie says

"Brooo I know she always has the best styles but hey so does Sasha" she winks and laughs .

I blush my cheeks turning a dark red .

Tamina looks at me like 🤨 and I just ignore it .

A few hours go by and we are finish eating finally cuz liv key making me blush , but ruby keep laughing and touching her ugh so annoyin like no boo boo she mins alright back off.

I was about to get into my car but tamina and nattie stop .

Ugh what was that back there tamina said with a 😏 expression .

"What what do u mean" I asked blushing.

"U know what I mean" she nudges me with her elbow .

"U were makin it very obvious that u were into liv between the blushing and giggling" nattie says .

"I don't know Whatchu mean gurl see ya later" I say as I was abt to get into my car tamina stops me and "says u know I'm sure she likes u to plus have u seen u gurl u know u that pretty bitch periodt"

I laugh so does nattie .

"I doubt it u see her and ruby" I say .

"Her and ruby are just friends" nattie says

"Doubt u see how she kept touchin her arm and shit" I say annoyed .

"That's cuz there best frans" tamina says in a duhhh tone.

"Yea what abt u and bayley y'all are best friends and hug and stuff all the time" nattie says.

"Different" I say

"not really" they say at the same time .

I roll my eyes "well yall know what I'm tired bye guys love u see ya later"

"We're not finish talkin abt this tamina" says

"We are bye", I say gettin the car drivin away