Chapter three

"Sasha pov"

I been putting a lot of what bayley said in thought and I think I'm going to tell liv .

I mean at least I think she likes me back like what I been told from  tamina,nattie and bayley that she feels love from me to.

Y'all I'm so fuckin nervous 😬 like god I'm gOn pass out or sum.

I walk over to tamina and nattie.

Hey guys wassup ,I say as I take a seat in the chair next to tamina .

Nothing just watchin mella and bayley vs ruby and ur girlfriend ,nattie smirks.

I blush.

First of lil gurl she ain't my gf yet 😏 and second I'm
Think of maybe tellin her how I feel what y'all think 🤔, I ask nervously.

"Wait really yayyy" ,nattie says runnin up to hug me .

I laugh and hug her back.

"Yea really Mina watchu think 🤔" ,I ask her.

"Well I say it's abt damn time I told u she like
Ur ass and I think u should do it after her match it's abt to come up" , Mina says.

"U right  Imma go ask her after the match this cuz ooooo the nerves are bad" I say.

"Don't worry love ur goin to do great I promise u"Nattie says givin me a thumbs up and a smile .

JUMP TO LIVS MATCH

Up next it's the riott squad vs bayley and carmella winner gets the opportunity to challenge nia jax and shayna bazsler for the WOMANS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS along with Naomi and Lana and tamina and Natalya at wrestlemania .

"THE RIOTT SQUAD ENTRANCE MUSIC START PLAYING"

Liv and ruby come out and liv twirls and ruby smiles liv gets on ruby back and they walk down to the ring.

"BAYLEY ENTRANCE MUSIC STARTS PLAYING"

Bayley comes out and looks and yells "hahaha ur over riott squad" and Carmella entrance music comes out .

"We're winnin this periodt" Carmella said as they both make there way into the ring.

SKIP TO THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THE MATCH

bayley and ruby are on the floor crawling to get to there tag partners.

Ruby jump and smacks livs hand so does bayley with Carmella .

Carmella and liv quickly get into the ring .

Liv hitting Carmella with a jumping clothesline than  another jumping clothesline then finally a drop kick .

CarMella lands on the Matt and rolls to the corner .

Liv runs and hits Carmella with a jumping hip attack and mella rolls onto in the middle of the ring liv quickly gets up and goes to the middle rope and does a Diving dropkick to Carmella.
She hits mella hard and mella lands right in her back and rolls Over liv gets up quickly and pins her "1" "2" bayley gives a quick axe handle to livs back .

"Ahgh" liv screams

And bayley laughs "nooo were winnin this thing liv"

Bayley points to herself than ruby grab bayley shoulders and turn her around and enzurgiri bayley.

Bayley falls to the Matt and rolls out the ring.

Carmella gets and super kick ruby right in the face .

Ruby lands on her back and neck and rolls out the ring.

Liv gets up and ducks under Carmella clothesline and kicks her in the stomach.

And preforms her codebreaker right to Carmella face.

And pins Carmella.

"1" "2" "3"

Ruby gets and liv hugs her .

"SKIP TO SASHA POV"

"Hey bayley u did so great  and u to Carmella" I say hugging both of them.

"Thanks Sasha" mella smiles ,walking away .

"So I Hurd ur going to Ask liv out" bayley says to me and turns to look at me while we're walking.

I blush😊.

"Maybe idk I'm nervous but I love her and I can't go another day without her and when ruby hugs her it just ugh makes me so piss",I say.

"DUDE HER AND RUBY ARE JUST BEST FRIENDS PLUS IM PRETTY SURE RUBY KNOWS ABT U LIKING HER AND LIV LIKING U", bayleys say to me in a no shit bitch tone 🙄.

"Bitch idk but I'm goin to ask her", I say

"Well speaking of asking her here she comes now"she looks and moves her head towards liv and ruby walking and pushes me over to them .

"Uh hey Sasha" she says smiling .

"Hey bayley u wanna go wit me to catering I'm hungry ruby" asked bayley.

"Sure let's go"she says walking wit ruby to catering.

Now I'm just standing here nervous .

"U know u look cute today and everyday she"says I blush .

"Thanks 😊" I say.

She just smiles and nods.

"Well look" I say , "I was wondering if u maybe wanted to go out with me  tomorrow" I say nervously .

She smiles and blushing "YES I WOULD LOVE TO" and she hugs me.

Really🤨I mean yay😃😄☺️ I pick u up at 7:00 tmrw text me ur adress ok?!.

"Alright I see u tmrw" she says leaning in and kissing my cheeks .

And I blush .
And stare at her ass when she walks off.

"I can't believe I got a date with the LOVE OF MY LIFE"I say smile to myself .

I pull out my phone to text nattie and tamina and walk off.