First day

"Get your feet of the table, you are disrespecting previous students that sat here" yelled Iida who was doing weird hand motions.

'Wow'

The two people I hoped that wasn't in my class was here. Why is my luck so bad. After wondering around cluelessly as to where class 1A is, I finally found it only to be greeted by the same blue haired boy that lectured me and my bully Katsuki Bakugou arguing about something stupid.

Standing at the door ready to sit down when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey I know that hair anywhere, falling boy" a cheerily voice rang behind me.

Looking behind I see Uraraka waving at me happily. While she was over exaggerating how I defeated the 0 pointer, our homeroom teacher showed up just after the bell. 

"It took you 8 seconds to shut up, that's not going to cut it, my names Shouta Aizawa but call me Aizawa-sensei, now change into your gym clothes and meet me on the field." He said while getting up and pulling 20 gym clothes out of no where. Before we could question it, he already started to leave. Not wanting to waste time,  I quickly took one of the gym clothes and left too leaving the rest of the class dumbfounded.

Just as I finished changing, the rest of the classmates came pouring in. Arriving at the field I see our homeroom teacher waiting in a yellow sleeping bag. He looked surprised when he saw me next to him. 'I guess he thinks that the whole class was going to chat and take  there time'. Since the others were taking forever, I decided to start stretching to get warmed up before the test. Judging by where we are, it was pretty obvious that the teacher wanted to see how good we were already.

Finally, the last batch got here at last. By the facial expression aizawa-sensei was making, I guess he doesn't look that happy about how slow we where. Once everyone settled down the teacher grabbed a ball and started the apprehension test.

"Midorya, how far did you throw this ball in middle school without you quirk" said a bored aizawa.

"69 metres sir" I said while catching the ball he threw to me.

"Now throw this ball as far as you can with your quirk" he said still with a bored face.

Walking to the circle I activated one for all at 15%. Soon the red lines through my body turned into green electricity dancing around my body. The power created a little dent beneath me, but I wasn't done yet. Activating my blue fire, careful not to burn the ball I threw it with all my might. One for all must have increased the amount of fire and hotness since some of the sands around me started to turn into glass.

Deactivating my quirk I looked to he side to see all the shocked faces of my classmates. Well except Bakugou. Scanning my class I spotted someone that reminded my of Touya. 'Shoto' I thought. Those all too familiar ocean blue eyes made my mind go back to the scene where I last saw him.

I clenched my teeth and balled up my fist as I thought of it. Shaking my mind off the day I looked at Aizawa to see my score. He was smiling like crazy until he turned the device to me. It read 2475 metres.