Im sorry

"You raped me" I shouted. "I'm sorry you were so pretty and I had my needs" he said with tears. "that doesn't mean you could ra--" I said but then I couldn't speak and my chest started to hurt. "are you ok" cameron asked. I put my hand on my heart to show I was having a heart attack. Cameron ran to get a nurse. I was having serious pains and felt like I was going to die. The last thing I remember was the nurse bring me out the room and Cameron screaming sorry.
CAMERON P.O.V
"I'm sorry" I shouted before they took her to another room. I slid down the wall crying. "what did I do" I asked my self crying a water fall. I ran to see my baby, "hey can I see Yovanna Marie Dallas." I said barley speaking just crying. "I'm sorry you mean Yovanna Marie Gomez" I was confused then I noticed Selena last name is Gomez. "well I am the father" I said with a tone. "right Cameron Dallas" she said. i nodded. "well I can't change that" she said then started doing work again. "why" I said crying again. "the mother didn't want to". "well can I still see my baby. " She nodded then went to a room then I saw a beautiful baby in her hands. She gave it to me and I was amazed how beautiful she was like her mom. "hello Yovanna, I am going to be the best daddy and give you everything you want."
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for slow update
Click the star
Follow me
Also can you spread this story so I can get more viewers thank you.
Thank you love ya,
Angelica