Crazy Justin

"Hello" I turned around and saw Justin my ex! I was terrified all I was thinking was what was he going to do! "What are you doing here Justin" I asked shaking, Justin is not sweet and lovable, he is crazy and capable of doing anything. "I can't believe you broke up with me" he asked with an angry face. "U kissed Amy" i said with even more angry. "all i wanted was u and i am going to get you" as soon as he said that i grab Ally and ran to the door. I went to Ally room and locked it. "Lets play hide and seek u hide and i count. Okay, but you have to be very quiet" i was trying to say without being scared, I counted to 10 then ran out the door. I was walking to the kitchen as quick and quiet as possible. I saw a knife and ran to it but I felt someone grab my waist. "You are coming with me sweetheart" Justin whispers. We went outside and he put me in his van. I tried to fight it but he was to strong so I yelled for help. He put a Cloth on my noise and I blanked out.

CAMERON P.O.V

I parked my car in front of my new home for a while. I saw the door wide open, I ran in. I saw a knife was on the floor in the kitchen. Then I heard crying, I ran to a room with a little girl crying. I think her name was Ally or something, but that's Selena's sister. I went up to her and asked "why are u crying"! "Someone stoled Selena" she said while tears are coming out her eyes. WHAT SOMEONE STOLE SELENA?!!!? "Sel asked why was Justin do-" I cut her off and said "the guy who stoled Selena was name Justin" she nodded her little head and I knew who immediately who it was Justin Bieber!!