Plan didn't work for me!!

We were outside of a abandoned houses. We went inside, I was dieing of fear. Nash was in the front, Shawn I think that was his name was in front too. These boys that are both name Jack was in back of me protecting me. They was Aaron in my side of me the other side was Max or I think Matt? They were all trying to protect me. Then we heard gunshots I got scared and hold Matt or Max arms. They went down stairs because that was where we heard it. Nash peeked inside and said "they are only 2 men, okay so stick with the plan, are you ready Selena" he said. I was not ready "yah I guess" I said scared. I went to back out outside trying to not to make a sound. Here goes nothing. I rang the bell, "hi I was trying to see if I can use this house." I said trying to make an accuse and was scared but mostly worried I saw the guys going down to the basement. "no, sorry try another house." they said trying to close the door but I put my feet in between it. " I will give you money, trust me I will give you a lot, you see my dad is a lawyer and my mom is a doctor and we have a big house so I can give u money" I said with out a breath. "how much are we talking about" they said with a smile coming closer. I saw the boys going out the back door with Cameron around Nash shoulders and not moving. "now that I see it I don't like this house." I said running. They ran after me and I tried running quicker but they caught me. "Put me down, help." That's when I saw the cops. I saw the boys going in there car driving away because of the Crime they did hello I would the same if I was in a gang. I got mad and was glad the cops came the man put their guns in my head and said "don't move or the girl is died, Carter get the boy put him in the car. put all weapons down." I was peeping my pants, then the guy yelled "he isn't they" I got more scared. "Was this a scam you got the girl to distract us to get the boy. Well guess what we are taking the girl and doing the same thing we did with the boy but worse." They backed off and put me in the car well the police stared. They drove way.
--------------😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😘😘
This is the longest I have ever wrote hope u enjoy!!