You Found Me- A Niall Horan FanFiction

Niall

 A whole summer of being someone you're not never sounded more worth it. That sounds bad, but when you're in a big successful boyband you just can't have any privacy. Of course our management sucks 95% of the time, but this might be the best idea of a break they have had for us. Well of course we might have to show our faces every now and then but a whole summer in Ireland just being normal? It's perfect. The only weird part right now is the fact I'm walking around my neighborhood with no disguise and no one has recognized me yet. "Niall!" A faint cry calls out. I take that back. The girl isn't alone. My luck.

Juliet

  The air of Mullinger, Ireland comes through in a breeze through a window in my living room. Finally some peace from my two younger half twin sisters. I love them and I did miss them, but they keep bugging me about One Direction and how one of the members lives somewhere around us. I can't remember his name. Hell, I don't even know his face but I could care less. I am not the girl to get caught up in the celebrity life; thats pathetic for an 18 year old American girl. Yeah I'm American... and Irish. My moms from Ireland and my dad is from America. I live in Arizona, America during the school time most of the year with my dad. Yes, my parents are divorced. Of course, so cliche, I'm not a fan of my step father who lives with my mom here in Ireland. I swear she changes every summer when I come visit. John, the step dad, wanted the family to have a healthier life style so he thought vegetarian diets were the way to go. I never missed my dad's bacon wrapped hamburgers so much. The thought of nothing good to eat in the house makes my stomach growl. "I know, I'm sorry," I apologize to my hungry stomach as I lounge on the couch. My mom and John are with Chloe and Lilly at the markets. Knowing my mom, she has a secret stash of junk food just waiting to be found.

Niall

I slam my door behind me and my breathing paces. I've never ran so much in my life. Just kidding, I have, this happens a lot. Two years ago, girls would just look at me for a milisecond and then keep walking, but now there are people willing to pay 1,000 euros for my half eaten toast. Gotta love them though. I get down to my knees and crawl to every room on the first floor of my house and close the curtains without being seen. I run upstairs to my room to see if my yard was still being paraded with a bunch of fan girls. I didn't even have to look, I could hear the chants of my name. My family isn't even home, but I hope the crowd will leave by the time they get here. My phone buzzes in my pocket. It's a text from Liam with a picture attatched. He looks so different. His hair is blonde, his eyes are blueish green, and he has a little stage make up to disguise everything else. In the picture danielle is kissing him on the cheek. The message says:

Liam: Omg Danielle is with another guy! :o Jk its me. This disguise really works tho

I chuckle at Liam's text. I go over to my closet and pull out all of the stuff I was given by management to make a new identity. I was to go by James. They gave me a jet black wig, brown eye contacts, and fake facial hair for a little scruf on me. Doesn't seem like much, but it has to work.

Juliet

"Rover!" I call my huskey's name. Rover comes running down the stairs and turns to come attack me.I laugh as he licks my face remembering how gross I'm going to feel after. "Help me find some junk food!" I demand. My dog is smart. I trained him one summer to seek out food, like fatty foods. Anything with sugar, salt, or any of that. He starts opening the bottom cabinets with his nose while I'm climbing on top of the counters.

Niall

You can kiss Niall Horan goodbye. As I look in my mirror, I felt strange thinking it was a different person looking back at me. But now how do I get out of the house? Those fans are still in my yard. I walk out of my room and into the loft. I walk towards my back window. My backyard, genius plan. I notice a girl in her kitchen in the house behind me. From the distance she looks pretty. Her hair is long and dark brown with curls. She must be the new neighbors my mum was talking about. The girl seems to be rampaging through her cabinets in search for something. Good while she isn't paying attention, I can escape through my backyard without her noticing. Perfect.

Juliet

"Screw you John! Really?! Ugh, Rover how do you survive in this enviroment?" I whine. Sitting on my knees on top of the kitchen counter, I look over at Rover who sits at the backyard, see-through, sliding door anxious wagging his tail. It must be a squirrel or something. I walk over about to let him out but I freeze as I see a dark haired guy jump over the white picket fence. He looked like a robber or something with his little facial scruff on his face. Sketchy. I didn't want him to see me, I would rather catch the criminal in act. So I hid behind the counters. I didn't actually think he would come in. But my heart starts racing when I hear the door slide open, a few foot steps, then the door closes again. I take a little peek to see if he had any weapons. Nothing. He was wearing a red muscle shirt, his dark hair was messy, he had white converse, and those tan pants that are popular with the boys. He needed a shave, but he wasn't ugly. Actually he was kind of cute and looked about my age. Though, he would look better with blue eyes instead of brown. I shake the thoughts away. Juliet that is NOT what is important right now. What's important is you have a stranger waltzing into your house. I then take a deep breath.

Niall

I didn't mean to walk in here. I really didn't. My front yard was still filled with a bunch of crazy girls. When I tried to escape, I could here one of them shout that they heard a noise coming from the back. So I ran, and hestitated and now I'm in that dark haired girls kitchen. But I think she lef- "Aaaah!" A scream of a girl fills the room as I'm attact to the ground. Pinned down on the kitchen floor, I make eye contact with the girl. She's really pretty with a pair of bright green eyes and rosy cheeks. She's not super tan but she's not pale as snow. "What are you doing in my house?!" She yells. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" I explain. She sarcastically chuckles. "Yeah okay, I understand. Sometimes I too dress up as a hungover dude and just invite myself into a strangers house. TOTALLY understand!"

"Um good. Now we're on the same page I guess."

"Noo we are not! What do you want from my family?!"

"Really I mean no harm!"

The cute girl flicks me in the head. "Ow!" I exclaim. "I don't beleive that. You are one sketchy dude!"

The funny thing is, she thinks she stronger than me pinning me down. I grasp her arms and pick her up and throw her over my shoulders. The girl is weakly kicking and cursing. "WHAT?! IS THIS THE SCENE WHERE THE DAMSLE AND DISTRESSED GIRL GETS BRUTALLY MURDERED?! DONT TEST ME! SCARY MOVIES ARE MY HOBBY AND I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FREAKS LIKE YOU!" She screams. I just laugh.

"I'm not here to harm you, I didn't mean to walk in the wrong house. If I put you down, will you promise to let me explain?" I ask. Her body stops sqwirming and she lets out a sigh. "Yeah, okay fine. But if you try anything my dog will hurt you," she claims. I look down and see the playful huskey roll over wagging his tail egging me on to play with him. "Yeah, fiscous." I say with no expression. I then flop the girl down on her couch.

"Okay, I'm new here and I live next door. I got the houses mixed up, I'm sorry," I lied. What else could I say though?

Juliet

This is super awkward. The boy isn't harmful, but he is cute. I'm spending my whole summer here and the cute kid next door thinks I'm crazy. Great. I didn't know what to say so I just go," Well in that case I'm Juliet."

He sheepishly smiles and says, "I'm niii- James. My name is James."

"You didn't seem so confident..."

"Haha well it's James."

"Well I can't let you leave now," I say without thinking. That couldn't sound any more creepy. Holy shit I'm stupid.

I continue, "I can't let you leave thinking I'm crazy. So you will just have to hang out with me," I flash a smile. I wasnt sure how he would react. But he grew a smile, and oh my god I think I have a small crush.