Chapter 18: I'm tired of waiting

Chapter 18:
Selena, why don't you just break up with Justin and run to your Prince Abel?: We ask Nina.
Nina, this can't happen: I said quietly.
Why not ?  It's that simple: she told me
Even if I break up with Justin, I can't give Abel what he wants.  I can't be the mother of his children.  I can't deprive him of that: I said and I felt my tears flow.
Selena, you know you can have children: Nina answered me and hugged me.
Yes, but the chance is very small: I said crying.
Come on, Selena, everything will be fine.  You can't run away from your feelings forever.  This is not a hide-and-seek game: Nina told me as if stroking her back.  She was right.  I really couldn't hide my feelings forever.  The only thing it was was my head was this kiss.  I wanted to be able to kiss him again and again and again.  I wanted to be able to caress his back again.  I wanted to feel his touch again and again.  I burned with desire to run my fingers through his thick curly hair.  I wish I could whisper in his ear how much I love him and feel how he gets electrified by it.  And the worst part is that I don't even know where these thoughts come from.  I didn't even know when I fell in love with him.  I have the feeling that I have always been in love with him, no matter how arrogant, rude and arrogant he was to me, he was perfect.  When he smiles with his snow-white teeth.  When he spoke in his honeyed voice, everything in me melted.  Everything in me is raging.  When he stands in front of me, the only thing I think about is how to restrain myself from kissing him.  It never left my head.  When I kissed Justin, I imagined it was Abel.  I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself.
I have to go to Justin: I said and got up from my chair and then left my office.  After I went to his office he wasn't there so I went to Gigi.
Gigi, do you know where Justin is? I asked after entering her office.
He said that the guests from room 412 had complaints and went there: she answered me and I just nodded and went in that direction.  When I got to the room I was very surprised that the door was not closed and curiosity prevailed in me and I wanted to know what Justin was doing there. When I entered I regretted a thousand times that I did.  Justin was cheating on me.
He noticed me and immediately walked towards me.
Selena, I'm sorry: he said quickly and tried to take my hand.
Don't even try to touch me. I'm done with you: I said and left.  I knew very well and clearly where I was going.  I can finally do it.  In the end, nothing stops me.  I can finally touch him and I know he wants it too.  In the end, nothing stopped us.  I can finally feel him and kiss every part of his skin the color of milk chocolate that I was in love with.  And those hazel eyes attracted me so much that I could barely contain myself when he looked at me.  I finally reached his office and went inside without even knocking.  I looked around quickly and saw that he was alone.  My thoughts did not leave me but I knew my purpose and this time I would not hide how I feel and what I want to do.
Selena, what's up?!: He asked anxiously.
I'm tired of waiting: I answered him.
Wait for what?: He asked confusedly.
Let's wait for this!: I said and pulled him to me and kissed him.  He didn't hesitate for a moment and immediately responded to my kiss.  As we approached the door and locked it without separating from each other.  After he picked me up and my legs tangled around his back, he placed me on his desk.  I could finally dig into that curly hair.  Documents and clothes flew everywhere in the office.  But that didn't bother us at all, or didn't interest us at all.  He kissed my neck gently and I dug my nails into his back.  After looking at me again, I sank into his eyes.
~ your lips are my vice that leaves me and makes me miss ~
M.G.  N.B.