Chapter 38: You lied to me !! ??!

Chapter 38:
Mom, where's Daddy?: Daira asked sadly.
Pov Selena:
Honey, I have to tell you something: I said and took her in my arms.
Dante is not your father: I told Daira, hoping she would understand me.
How come Daddy isn't my father? She asked, a little confused.
He just introduced himself as your father ... but he's not, but your real father is here: I said, and Daira smiled.
I want to see him. ”Daira told me, and I nodded.
Selena, how come Dante isn't Daira's father like that?
Daira's father is Abel: I said quietly.
I realized that I was two months pregnant after I left, but I was already with Dante and he agreed to raise her as his daughter: I said again.
My God!: Franisa said quietly.
Everything is fine Sel .: Nina told me and came to me.
Everything will be fine: Taylor said and I smiled bitterly.
Pov Abel:
I walked to our room with Bella as I thought again.  When I went and entered quietly, I heard her talking to someone on the phone.
He cannot understand that Edward is not his son.  Abel is stupid: she said and my world stopped.
She lied to me for so many years!  Because of her I lost the woman I love!  : I thought and then she saw me and froze and quickly hung up.
How could !! ???: I shouted.
Abel not in what you think: she told me.
He lied to me for so many years!  I lost the woman I love!  I lost her because I had to marry you because she said you were carrying MY child!  You lied to me! I shouted angrily.
Edward is your son: she told me.
Do not lie to me !  He doesn't even look like me!: I shouted once again.
Abel, please believe me! Bella prayed.
You don't deserve to be believed!  You're a fucking gold digger!  I tried to love you ... but you're not Selena!  You are nothing compared to her!  : I said.
Abel, don't let a slut break up our family! ”Bella said again, starting to cry.
Don't call her that!  It is not her fault that you are a liar!: I answered her.
I'm your wife! ”Bella said again.
Not for long!  : I said angrily.
What do you mean? ”She asked confused.
I want a divorce!  I don't want to see you!: I said angrily.
But we have a son: she said as she cried
You have a son: I said quickly.
Abel, please believe me! She prayed.
I want you to disappear!  : I said through gritted teeth. She slowly got up and started packing.  After she finally gathered everything, she stood at the door and turned to me.
You'll be sorry you didn't stay with me: she told me
I strongly doubt it: I said and she slammed the door behind her.
I can't believe she lied to me for so long.  I lost Selena because of her!  And now Selena is happy and has a child and a boyfriend and I can't get her back!  Bella ruined my life!  Because of her I lost the woman I love!  There's nothing I can do to get Selena back.  She hates me !  He doesn't want to look at me!  And that Dante ... because of him I can't have Selena!  But if he is not there .. I will not mind watching Selena's daughter! I will love her as my own!  I will look at her and love her as if she were mine! I will not allow anything to happen to her: I thought as I slid to the floor.
~ You have your way.  I have mine.  As for the right path, it does not exist ~
M.G.
N.B.