Prologue

(Narrator POV)

Now in space, we see a planet similar to earth but it isn't this planet is called Mobius. Where creature known as mobian and humans live together. And if we zoom more to Mobius, we see house and in it revealed to be a black-furred hedgehog with red stripes on his quills, around the edges of his eyes, and on his arms and legs. He has red eyes, a patch of white fur on his chest, a tan muzzle, and tan ear canals. He has six quills on his head, four of which curve upwards and two that curve downwards, two spines on his back, and a small tail. And for his attire, he wears  wears white gloves with black cuffs and red tongues, and Air shoes which, like his gloves, have black cuffs and red tongues. He also wears gold rings, one each on of his wrists and ankles.

This is Shadow the Hedgehog, the worlds Ultimate Life form and beside him is a bat with white fur, tan skin, teal eyes, and a curvy figure

This is Shadow the Hedgehog, the worlds Ultimate Life form and beside him is a bat with white fur, tan skin, teal eyes, and a curvy figure. She has large pointy ears, small fangs, a small black nose on a tan muzzle, a short tail, and a pair of dark purple wings on her back. Only her head appears to have fur, which flares out into six points at the back. She usually wears light blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Her typical attire consists of a skintight, black, sleeveless unitard with a pink, heart-shaped chestplate with white trim, and long white gloves and boots with pink cuffs. The boots are high-heeled and feature hearts on the toes.

This is Rouge the bat and they were sitting on the couch with a baby in Rouge arms who look like Shadow but only difference is he has bat wings like Rouge, This is Y/n and Rouge has worry look on her face

Rouge: Shadow?

Then Shadow look at Rouge.

Shadow: What is it?

Rouge: I'm just worry about Y/n

Shadow: About what?

Rouge: What if someone try to steal his powers?

Shadow then think about what type of people who try to take his son away.

Shadow: You're right Rouge maybe we can find a place where he can call home