Episode 1: CHAOS RELEASE!

(Narrator POV)

Now we see Y/n and Marionette walking down in the streets of Paris while Y/n has smile on his face and Marionette saw this and ask him.

Marionette: You're excited for your first day?

Then Y/n nodded with a smile on his face as Marionette giggle at this.

Marionette: I know you're excited, I hope you can make some new friends and I want you to meet some of my friends

Then Y/n and Marionette heard a voice.

???: You are talking about me?

Then Marionette recognize the voice.

Marionette: Hey Alya

Then Y/n saw a Martiniquan Creole-French girl with a curvaceous body. She has heart-shaped lips, grayish gold eyes, and a mole above her forehead. Her hair is wavy and reddish-brown ombre, growing slightly past her shoulders and having brilliant tangelo tips. For her attire, she wears black horn-rimmed glasses, with a white spot on each side. Her outfit consists of a white tank top underneath a short-sleeved plaid shirt with white, beige, orange, and purple stripes; light blue jeans, and white sneakers with black tops. She wears brilliant crimson lipstick.

 She wears brilliant crimson lipstick

Alya: Hey girl

Then Alya look at Y/n who's hide behind Marionette.

Alya: Hey Marionette, who's that behind you?

Then Marionette look behind her only to see Y/n who is hiding.

Marionette: Oh, this is my little brother Y/n

This made Alya confused.

Alya: You have a little brother?

Marionette: Yeah, my parents found him in front of the bakery although he look different, we take care of him ever since when I was little

Then Marionette look back at Y/n with a reassuring smile.

Marionette: It's okay Y/n, this Alya, she's my best friend

Then Y/n walk out behind of Marionette and walk towards to Alya and wave at her.

Alya: It's nice to meet Y/n

Then Y/n gave her a smile while she smile back at Y/n.

Marionette: See, I told you that you were going to make some friends

Then Alya ask Marionette.

Alya: Hey Marionette, why doesn't your brother talk?

Marionette: Well, he's mute

When Y/n try to talk, no noise is coming out him.

Alya: Aww, you poor thing

Then Alya pet his head which made Y/n's face turn red but he smile at this because he made a new friend.