Prologue

Hi so this is an omegaverse story but I have changed some things to fit the story a little better. So dont come at me in the comments with "Um that's not how that works". I have also added something that I haven't seen in other omegaverse stories so yeah, enjoy.

Alpha's- Alphas are at the top of the chain when it comes to secondary gender. Female Alphas can get pregnant but the chances are below 5%. Alphas are stronger and can choose to hide their tail and ears. They also exhibit more control over their abilities and tend to have stronger attacks with higher defenses.

Beta's-  Beta's are the most normal out of the group. They are closer to humans because they have no tail or ears. They tend to have more support type abilities then offensive or defensive. Only the males can get females pregnant.

Omega's- Omega's are the weakest of the secondary genders. There are only Females who are Omega's. Omega's can't hide their tails or ears but they are able to morph Into a small wolf which allows them to fit into smaller spaces then normal and hide. Omega's also usually have the least amount of training on their abilities, but they can have offensive, defensive, and support abilities just not as strong as a beta or alpha.

Soulmates- You are born with a soulmate mark that is white and when you touch your soulmate it turns the color of their eyes or hair(which ever is more exotic and can be easily identified). Soulmates are eventually able to feel each others emotions after bonding. Once a soulmate is found the others abilities get stronger when it comes to defending their significant other.

Scent- Everyone has a scent. Most Omega's have a sweeter smell where Alpha's tend to have a more outdoor smell to them. Beta's have a mix depending on the person. This scent can also be used to find ones significant other as each person has a unique scent to them.

Pheromones- These can show the mood of a person or be used as a warning. These can also be used to calm a mate or small child.

Knot- Swells at the base of the male part to link them with their partner adding to the chance of pregnancy. These can be painful depending on the Alpha's size. Only Alpha's can knot.

Rut- A rut is a period of time that Alpha's are completely sex driven. They can be aggressive towards anyone who is not their mate. They also become extremely clingy to their mate.

Heat- Heats are extremely painful and scary for an omega. They are left vulnerable and have a high chance of being raped. In heat the omega will release pheromones that attract Alphas. The only way to stop the pain is to have intercourse. Skin to skin contact with a mate could also lesson the pain.

Suppresents- a nessecity for many omega's. Omegas who dont have a mate will often use suppresents to push their heat back, for the reason of when in heat they have the high chance of being raped. Sadly when the Omega's heat comes back it hurts a lot worse. Suppresents can also harm the omegas body.

Impress- An alpha can force their omega to do certain things by using the alpha's impress. It temporarily makes the Omega/Beta do whatever the alpha wants and desires. The more the alpha uses this in a day, the less time it holds.

I hope your all ready for this fun little adventure that Jiro is about to go on. There will also be a new chapter every other day. Hope y'all will enjoy!