👻〖 Foreword 〗👻

WELCOME TO 

⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅.👻.⋅} ────── ⊰

⋅} ────── ⊰

See Me

Kim Namjoon x Black! Reader

Ghost AU

⊱ ────── {⋅.👻.⋅} ────── ⊰

I took a seat in the front of the bus, a few seats away from the cute boy on the bus.

I decide to take out my laptop and catch up on some work in the meantime. After about twenty minutes, I close the laptop and focus my gaze on the cute boy on the bus. The bus stops and a few people get off and a bunch of new people get on.

The bus is practically full now. A pregnant woman struggles to find the sea and maneuver through the crowded bus. I realize that I'm sitting in a maternity seat. I offer it to her when he approaches me.

I hold onto the handle overhead as the bus jostles to a start again. At the next stop about six people get off and I spot a seat. Once I get close enough about getting to it I freeze. The seat is the one next to the cute boy on the bus. I clear my throat and check my face on the screen of my phone. I inhale and sit down next to him.

I watch his reaction in my peripheral vision. He continues to read and doesn't pay any attention to me at all. I decide to start the conversation. I turned toward him, pointing at the book, "Even though I'm not very far into the book, I like it so far. I personally think that Mary just needs some love in her life."

He looks up at me as I speak, his eyes widen, and he removes an earbud. "I'm on Chapter two. I actually fell asleep reading it last night. Not that it's boring! Work just sucks the energy outta you, y'know. What do you think about the book? What chapter are you on?"

He doesn't respond, just looks at me like I asked him to cut off his leg and use it as a cane. I think Soohyun is starting to rub off on me. He looks all around him, then back at me, pointing to his chest, then asks, "Me?"