missing dog.

Y/n's POV

I stayed in bed for 10 hours now and was ding just fine for the first day. I just needed to rest in bed and it will go away soon. This is the best decision I made.

~~Few days later~~

"So, how are you feeling?" Jin asked "I want to die." I said with a tired voice. (TJ toons quote) "Don't stay stuff like that." Tae said browsing the internet on his phone. I couldn't take it anymore! I'm sick of eating/drinking soup laying down. It was to hard to digest sometimes I might choke if I swallowed to fast. I'm spending my 10 year old life on my bed, A BED! It wasn't the same lately, not at the fact that I'm stuck in bed, it was quiet. To quiet. I only heard Jin scolding the maknaes, Jungkook yelling in joy when he won a Overwatch game, Namjoon in the studio, and Dog barking. I knew what will cheer me up. "Koda come!" I yelled and Koda ran in. He licked my hand and he jumped on my bed and laid next to my face. I fell asleep out of boredom.

When I woke up Koda wasn't there. I looked around the room ignoring my head pain. Tae was also missing but I saw him outside the window and the others were outside as well yelling. Jin was yelling Koda's name and I knew something happened to him. I grab my I pad and I text Jin.

Y/n "Jin whats happening?"

Jin "Taehyung was outside on the porch letting Koda play outside"

Jin "Koda got tired so he was taking a nap under the tree near the door and Taehyung would check on him every Ten minuets. But when he checked again he was gone!"
Y/n "what!?"

Jin "y/n calm down. We're looking for him and we'll tell you when we find him straight away."

Y/n: "Fine."

Namjoon walked in printing a poster and gave me a poster that finished. I looked at it and I felt a tear go down my cheeks. He called the members and comfort me.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter. But if your wandering what the poster said? Here it is.)

Missing dog. (Owner-Phone-number

Koda is a Australian Shepherd who went missing on 1-4-21 at 11:45 pm in front of our dorm. He is 7 months old and is very playful.(Most of the time) *Do not chase, grab, or kick him.* If you find him please contact the phone number on too right away. Our daughter is very worried.