Road trip!

Namjoon's POV

The end of Summer

The two kids went to a Summer camp near the house where we did BTS: In the Soop. It's the ned of the summer so we're going to pick them up today. We're also going on a Road trip after so we need to take Koda and Yeontan with us. So we needed a big car sense Koda is big dog. "Hyung, Jin hyung said we need to leave now." Jungkook said peeking his head into my room. "Okay tell Jin I'm going to pick Koda up from his dog school." I answer and he leaves. I walk out my room and call the members to get in the car. "I call shotguns!" The maknae's shout. "Guys you sit in the back seats. We're putting the bags in front." Jin says pointing at the back seat. The three of them frown and groan as they walked into the back seat. I start the car and we start to drive one hour to a summer camp and after road trip!

One hour later:

We made it to the camp at 1:50 so we just needed to wait. We hear the intercom announce the kids to come outside for pick up which was our cue to get them. We step outside the car and walk to find the kids. "Guys you find them yet?" I asked and they shake their head no. Than Out of nowhere we see Jungkook and Tae coming back with B/n but no Y/n. B/n ran up to us and hugged us and all of the sudden, someone tackled us from the back. It was Y/n! She got taller sense the last time we saw them. "Y/n you got taller! If you keep this up you'll be taller than Jimin!" Tae joked and Jimin glared at him. She just laughed. Two girls came up to Y/n and asked a question we were hoping no one would ask. "Hey Y/n, are these m you parents?" One girl asked. "Um yeah my adopted dads." Y/n answered. "Do you know your dads is global K-pop idols BTS?!" The girl shouted. "Shhh, Joy do t be to loud. You know how much ARMY came to the camp." Y/n whispered. "Hey Guys we need to get home. We need to work on the comeback." Yoongi said and we exchanged looks. "'Plus Koda really misses you in the house." Tae said showing the video of Koda howling from earlier. She nods and says bye to her friend and we walk to the car. But out of no where we hear "Omg BTS!!!!" And we start sprinting to the car. Jin was rushing us to the car and we jump in. I start the car and we drive off. We let out a sigh of relief. "Is that normal when you travel?" B/n asked and we all answered at the same time. "yup all the time.". We hit a speed bump and Yoongi hit his head on the roof of the car. "Ow what the heck!?" Yoongi shouted. "Not my fault blame the earth," I shout back.

Great way to start the road trip.

(A/n: hi guys making a part two of this chapter stay tune for it bye! Stay safe and purple army!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)