9 kids

Seo-Yeon said she and the others would be at the dorm in about another hour and I was already finished up with cleaning my room. I grabbed my hoodie and a ball and I was playing with Koda in the backyard because, he didn't get to play with me in a while. Koda is a really playful dog and loves the attention. So he was really happy to play with me.

I was playing fetch with him when Jin called me inside saying three of my friends were here. "Okay just tell them to come to the yard." I said before Koda started begging for me to throw the ball. Jin nodded and went back inside. I threw the ball for Koda and he ran for it. He ran back in a flash but came back with a stick. "Uhhh, close enough." I said scratching Koda's ears. That's when I heard the door open and three girls came down. "Hey Y/n!" Seo-Yeon said waving. I waved back and said to come over here. She ran to me and said to not get mad when I see the two other people that made it. It was Jade and Sam. "You didn't tell me that you always came first with them!" I said in a calm voice but anger in it as well. "They live next door to me. plus, Sam is lazy." Seo-Yeon said. Well I guess that made sense. I just let out and sigh, and told her to tell the two no funny business in the house. I didn't want Yoongi to blow his top off because we were being to loud. Than I felt a nudge on my hand, Koda was still holding the ball waiting for me to throw it. I took the ball that was in his jaws and threw it and he ran after it. "Your dog is fast." Seo-Yeon said looking at Koda chase for the ball. "Yup, he loves to run." I said. "Hey look at the time, its time for me to leave." Jade said walking away. I rolled my eyes and we just walked inside the house.

We all walked back inside and Koda tagged along with us. I saw Yoongi just making coffee and than I had the greatest idea. "Hey guys look." I said pointing to Yoongi. I than looked at Koda and said "go get Yoongi.". He ran to Yoongi and clamped his jaws onto Yoongi's ankle. "Hey Koda! Let go!" Yoongi groaned shaking the leg Koda had in his jaws. "Koda come." Jungkook said pointing to his side. Koda went to his side and before Jungkook could saw anything we ran to my room.

"Did you teach Koda to do that?" Seo-Yeon asked laughing. "Nah, he's been doing this ever since he was a puppy." I explained. I got a text from B/n out of nowhere.

(B/n: hey Y/n, mom said I can visit you tomorrow!

Y/n: great!

Y/n: can you survive 9 more kids?

B/n: what?!

Y/n: My friends are staying the whole weekend here.

B/n: I don't want the members to stress out. But I'll try.

Y/n: great, see you tomorrow.)

"you know I'm not even your friend right?" Jade said looking at my phone. "Hey, privacy!" I said snatching my phone out of her hand. She just laughed and than sat on the chair in the back of my room. I rolled my eyes and put my phone my bed. That's when the door bell rang. I walked to the door but paused to turn back into my room to grab my phone before Jade did something to it. Namjoon called and said it was more of the gang. I heard the footsteps coming to my room and Min-Jae and Min-Jun walked in.

"Oh look, the Min weirdos made it through the rain." Sam said sarcastically. "Hey!" The two boys said. We all started laughing. Jin poked his head from the hallway. "Hey you didn't say you had boys in your friend group." Jin said looking at the two boys. I knew he was joking but I felt embarrassed. "Jin." I said pulling my hood up. "It's find Y/n, we're only twelve, why would we be doing you know what at this age?" Seo-Yeon said. Sam let out a cough and said that not all of us were twelve. Tae walked in from the hallway holding Yeontan. "Hey Yeontan." I said petting the puppy as it circled my legs. "Do you have two dogs?" Jade asked. "Well, Koda is my dog. But Yeontan is Taehyung's dog." I said holding Yeontan. "Well then he is your dog. He is your dads dog." Min-Jae said. "Yeah your right." I said.