Looking for Survivors part 1: Monsters and Villages

Lincoln was looking around for any survivors in this fallout zone. In which it was difficult as there was no telling what might be inside any structure. Whereas it's hard to tell whether it is either a monster or survivor. The white hair kid looks around as much as he can. But little does he know that he is being watched. Lincoln as now starting to feel like someone is watching him! As he heard something crash.

Lincoln: Whos there?

He then turns to see that made him almost scream. It was a teenage girl of tall height with a slender build. She has blonde hair wrapped in a ponytail with a purple scrunchie and almond-shaped black eyes and red pupils. As she appears to be wearing brown armor over gray clothing, a black cape, a large brown pauldron on her right shoulder, and a studded belt with a holster and pink heron sword attached. Her dagger with holster is located at her back. She also wears wraps on her right hand, a glove on her left hand, and armored boots. To make matters worse, she also has a large mouth full of razor sharp teeth resembling a Demogorgon from the Netflix series, "Stanger Things".

 To make matters worse, she also has a large mouth full of razor sharp teeth resembling a Demogorgon from the Netflix series, "Stanger Things"

Lincoln: OH GOD! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO YOU?!

But the girl just lets out a screeching roar as she gets ready to take out her sword and Lincoln runs away. He ran as fast as he can as the mutated girl chases after him. Lincoln manages to do parkour in a attempt to escape her, but it would take more than that to put her off. He runs around a counter and into a hedge. The mutant girl didn't sense or see Lincoln as she runs by. Lincoln on the other hand, has now see a village that appeared to be at the other side of this hedge wall.

Lincoln: What on...?

The village itself was very abandoned, along with the fact it has worn down buildings, animal pens with animals trapped inside, cobwebs and vines grow on the buildings, wells were broken, and there was even a few crop farms were overrun by vegetation as the crops themselves didn't last. The animals that are in those pens are cattle, brahmins, chickens, bighorn sheep, moas, dodos and ramus.

Lincoln: Now it is time to free the animals.

As he did come closer, a pack of 4 mongrels appeared from a house. They had withered skeletal appearance, no common dog nose, and almost total hair loss. Much to the white hair boy's horror as they didn't look friendly.

Lincoln: Oh god!

In which then, a Deathclaw and a Yao guai appeared and they started fighting. Lincoln acted fast to get to the pens and released every animal out of here as they ran free. He looks back at the carnivores that were fighting and he runs off into the distance to continue his search for survivors.