This is for you, Agent_Jaydenx.

[WARNING WARNING] This is mature material, TV PG-13. That's why the title says 

This is for you, Agent_Jaydenx.

because we all know what he specializes in. [WARNING WARNING] BTW, I have to summon the king. Agent_Jaydenx

1600 hours

Erica Hale's House

June 8th, 2020

Ben's POV:

We were quietly driving in Erica's Audi and I broke the silence.

"So.. are you single?" I asked kind of awkwardly.

"Um.. yes? Why do you ask?" she replied.

I felt my face go red, and I gathered up my courage to say it. "Erica, we've known each other for a really long time, and now that I have met you again, I wouldn't be able to bear being away. So Erica Hale, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as she pulled into her driveway. 

Her eyes went wide and she and I blushed a lot. We must have looked like human cherries in a car. 

"Soooooooo yes, or yes?" [I got that idea from Agent_Marsh]

"Of course." She whispered.

I leaned in and pushed my lips against her. She ran her hand through my hair and slipped her tongue- okay, this is getting embarrassing. I'm skipping to after.

____________________________________________________________

Time Skip brought to you by the sickening amount of time it takes SPYDER to make a new plot.

____________________________________________________________

After 20 minutes, Erica stopped and got out of the car. I was so shocked, I couldn't move.

"Are you going to just sit there, or will you get out? I can bring your dinner out." She said jokingly.

I blushed even more, and probably now looked like I was painted with crimson paint. with 20 layers. And another 20 layers of vermillion. Soooo I was really really red. I scrambled out and muttered out a sorry.

"What will we do at your house?" I asked.

"Well... We could have some fun." Erica replied smirking.

"Okay. Wait WHAT?" I half-yelled, but Erica was already dragging me inside.

Technically, it's not rape since I'm 18, but did Erica miss me THIS much? Well, on the other hand, this is what I wanted since the second book or so. Oh Well. Here goes nothing. And I MEAN nothing.

[WARNING WARNING] THIS IS WHERE IT GETS MATURE. IF YOU SKIP IT, YOU WILL JUST MISS SEX. NOTHING MORE. [WARNING WARNING]

After she dragged me inside, we got on the bed in her room, and I took off her shirt and bra. Took off my shirt, and we stripped each other down. She spread out her legs, and my cock hardened. I pushed it in, and she started moaning. she was really cute when she moaned. I pushed in and out 

"oh god," she muttered. "What have I been missing for the last 5 years.

"Want to go deeper?" I asked.

"Make me," she smirked. 

I rolled over so she was on top and slammed her down on my cock. She bounced up and down and was moaning so much, I thought she was going to lose her voice. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip brought to you by how long it takes for you to get bored of sex.

________________________________________________________________________________

After a while, I took my cock out and rolled over. I played with her breasts and she played with my cock. She got on her knees and sucked my cock. I moaned. She sucked until she reached my balls. I moaned again and I cummed and she swallowed it. 

We got back onto the ben and I pushed my cock back inside her pussy, and we got on the bed. Erica locked her legs around me and we both fell asleep.

WARNING WARNING] MATURE OVER. THAT WAS SHORT, BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF MORE TO WRITE. DEAL WITH IT JAYDEN. [WARNING WARNING]

Okay, so I wrote my first mature material. Wow. Anyways, super sorry for not updating. One word. SCHOOL. Hope you liked the chapter Jay. 

-Agent_667 out.