Chapter 12

I called Luke back over around 12.
"Hey indie this is Ashton" Luke said as him and his friend walked in.
"Hey ash, I'm Indie." I said.
We all went and sat down in the family room.

"How about we play a board game?" Ash asked.
"Sure uh I think we have like twister and scrabble" I laughed.
"I have a better idea I'll be right back." Luke said. He returned with 3 vans of whipped cream and food coloring.
"Follow me." We set up a game of "messy twister." Ash spun the dial first.
"Uh right foot green." He said I plopped my foot into a messy pile of green slop and fell over, tripping Luke. We all laughed because we were covered in whipped cream.
"Let's have a water ballon fight to clean off." I suggested, still laughing. We found some balloons and filled them up, they were pretty heavy so I made some small ones too.

"Ready? GO" I shouted. We started to hurl balloons at each other, Sully ran from the back yard to into the house. He hates water. Ash fell over when Luke whipped a huge balloon at his face.
"Ahh sweet defeat" Luke smiled.
"Best two out of three" Ash demanded. While they were bickering I threw two balloons at them.
"Seems like I'm the only winner here." I laughed.
"Fine" They both gave up. We wrapped up in some towels and started a fire in the outdoor fire pit.
"Want to go buy marshmallows?" Ash asked Luke.
"Sure lets go."
We hopped in Ash's car and drove to the cornor store. Someone walked up to Luke and whispered in his ear. Ash and I gave each other weird looks.

The girl smacked her face into Lukes. I grabbed ash saying "let's go." Luke tried to get in the car but I made sure to lock the door. Ash handed me one of his sweatshirts because I was shivering.
"What a douche" I mumbled.
"That's complete trash indie, you going to be ok?" I nodded my head and hopped out of his car.
"Here's my number if you need anything." He put his number in my phone.
"Bye thank you." I walked in my house and changed into some sweatpants and the sweatshirt Ash gave me. I decided to text cam.

Me: hey cam it's indie what's up
Cam: nothing exciting wanna meet up?
Me: sure where?
Cam: the park. At midnight?
Me: sounds cool I'm in.

Now I just have to wait till midnight.