Ep. 12

"What happened..? I thought you went to the restroom." Gray scowled at Y/n's bloodied face. She only smiled.

"Are you okay?!" Eugene cried.  Y/n nodded calmly and reassured the bespectacled boy.

"Just ran into a small problem." The girl laughed it off and joked around with Eugene. Gray stared at them with an unreadable expression.

'I knew you shouldn't have come.'

- - - - - - - - - -

School is finally over and now Y/n is walking towards the underpass. Behind the one and only Phillip Kim. Although Phillip never noticed her behind him.

The girl noticed that he called someone and became annoyed when that person didn't answer. She stared at him with an uninterested look. Pitying him, but not really.

He called once more after a couple of minutes, and they actually answered that time. 

"Why weren't you picking up?" Phillip grunted. "Where are you? Did you make it to the pool place in front of the underpass?"

Ignoring Phillip's annoying voice, Y/n pulled out her own phone to let Alex know that she was nearing the pool place. Not really realizing that Phillip will be meeting with someone there himself.

Gogo sent her a thumbs up and they both left it at that.

While she was walking behind Phillip, she took out a hard candy and popped it in her mouth. Throwing the wrapper at the back of his head, in hopes of irritating him.

Luckily for her, it did and Phillip snapped his head to look back but saw no one. The girl snickered in the alley way she hid in. Once Y/n was sure that he was looking forward again, she picked up the same wrapper and did it again.

Look at her go. Recycling her trash.

This went on for a while until they reached the pool place.

Since Phillip was ahead of by a little, he walked in seemingly by himself. Jimmy only looked at the entrance door for a second, not catching a glimpse of the smaller figure slipping past the closing door shortly after.

Y/n sat her ass on the seat and drowned out Jimmy Bae and Phillip Kim's conversation. Why would she want to listen to their 'schemes'. Much less, their voices.

Instead, she found herself reaching for her phone again. Tapping on the one app she found the other day, she put on her headphones and began to play.

Like a Dino.

It was kind of annoying but strangely addicting.

Her current best was 1,669. She aimed to reach even higher!

She hadn't realized how much time had past since she had first arrived. It was long enough to give Gogo and the others to arrive, though she didn't notice as she was focused on her little game. Neither did the group notice her. Yet.

"Uh... Alex?" One of the boys pointed to what was in front of the group. Or rather, who.

"What..." Alex turned his head and saw Jimmy Bae and Phillip Kim. Playing a game of pool.

The green eyed male felt his heart drop.

"Ohh- Look who's here-" Jimmy sneered. "If it isn't Ben Park's minion. Alex Go."

Alex just stood there, frozen. He thought back to a time before, where he had encountered Jimmy.

"Hey, Phillip. Don't tell me you calculated that too?"

"How would I know whether those idiots decide to show up here or not?" Phillip chuckled, raising his chin.

"Hey, Alex... Let's just go." One of the boys nudged the black haired boy out the door, along with the others. They all never noticed Y/n, and would soon seemingly leave her behind.

Jimmy was quick to jog after them and pull on Alex's hair. "Alex Go, you little chump."

"You really think you can just turn your back on me and run away?" Jimmy clenched his jaw and yanked Alex's hair, forcing the shorter male to face him.

All while Phillip grinned really ugly.

Y/n saw Jimmy leave her field of vision but ignored it until she failed once again in her game. Finally looking up from her screen, she saw Jimmy Bae punch a familiar black haired teen.

"W-Wait!" Y/n heard as soon as she pulled her headphones off.

"Bravo-" Phillip cheered only to be cut off as a small figure sprinted past him. His eyes widened once he saw who had just passed by.

Y/n fucking L/n.

The girl saw Jimmy move his other hand to punch the other boy, who had tried to stop him after kneeing Alex, but quickly moved her hand in front to prevent another one of her friends getting hurt.

Jimmy looked up. This time, he felt his heart drop.

"You're a real pain in the ass, you know that, Jimmy?" She gritted her teeth and smiled at the fucker.

Jimmy let go of Alex and faced Y/n with his full body.

"...L/n." He stammered.

"Good to fucking see ya too." Y/n plastered on a strained smile. "I can't wait to tell him."