𝗢𝗻𝗲

(𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)

𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It had almost been a year since I arrived at Elm Tree House and I was already close to everyone there I even called Mike my dad on certain occasions. Tee is my best friend we are either together alone or just with someone else (the last one is rare). Carmen and me are also pretty close and Lily is my friend but we aren't very close. I, luckily, have my own room since ,for certain reasons, it is not good for me mentally. My background is unknown to everyone except care-workers and my social worker since I hate talking about it. If you want to find out it will come out later. Anyways, let's start from where Tracy Beaker arrives. It was quite a normal day. I played football for a while and did some crafts with Tee and we just messed around for a while until we had to go to bed. I hugged Tee goodnight and headed to my room. I got some pyjamas on and was so close to sleeping until Carmen woke me up telling me the girl from the TV was downstairs. Obviously, as the curious person I am, I grabbed my dressing gown and ran to the stairs.

I ran as quick as I could with the others as we all came to a stop in the kitchen

I ran as quick as I could with the others as we all came to a stop in the kitchen. Tracy Beaker, the girl from the TV, was in our kitchen with Gina. We all bombarded her with questions about being on TV. Gina, not surprisingly, asked us why we were up and we all pointed to Carmen. She quickly explained that she saw Tracy and told us all. We sat down and I zoned out wondering why Tracy was here of all places. I quickly zoned back in when I heard her say, 'First one in bed gets to ask me all about being on TV!' Me being the clumsy person I am, I fell out my chair but quickly recovered and ran as quick as I could. I flung my slippers off my feet and threw my dressing gown on the hanger and got quickly in bed. Tracy and Gina came in and we talked about being on TV for a minute or two before they said goodnight and left.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

I woke up bright and early and quickly got changed and headed downstairs.

If you are wondering my necklace was from my old friend from school who moved countries

If you are wondering my necklace was from my old friend from school who moved countries. I wear it all day and when it gets late I place it in the box I got it in. She always used to tell me to chase my dreams and do what feels right and that is the reason I'm so adventurous. Her advice told me to live in the moment. Do what gives you a buzz. I did this and now I'm so glad I did this because I feel amazing. My friends have always relied on me. Well...probably because I don't tell secrets. I'm more laid back. I can be loud but if I'm in a mood or can't say anything I stay quiet. Now let's get into the day. We all knew Tracy stayed overnight because Mike told us so I was sat there trying not to laugh as everyone tried to take a cup of tea to Tracy. Mike whispered in my ear, 'How's this sound? I bet Johnny will..'
'Nah I don't reckon anyone will get it to her!' I whisper shouted back. Mike rolled his eyes and in the end we agreed if I won I could eat a big bar of chocolate and if Mike won I had to help him fix his computer. They all took it up and then came pack quite quickly frowning. Cup of Tea in hand. I laughed and held my hand out. Mike frowned and handed me a bar of chocolate. I laughed and grabbed Tee and we walked into my room. We shared it between us and finished it quickly. We both rubbed our stomachs after, feeling a bit sick. 'So where's Tracy?'
'I don't know! We checked her room and she was gone!' She said sounding shocked. I giggled and led her downstairs. I saw Johnny and smiled and him he smiled then pointed at my cheek and handed me a wipe. I blushed a dark red from embarrassment and clean my face. When we got to the kitchen Tracy was there. I waved at her and poured some cereal. We ate our food happily whilst conversing. Tracy ended up going home to Cam her adoptive mom. We continued our day normally and went to bed excited to see what trouble Tracy would add to the mix.

A/N short chapter but it's a start.