𝗧𝘄𝗼

(𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲)

Olives POV

It was so hectic this morning. I felt overwhelmed. Tracy hadn't came but I wasn't surprised people don't usually last long. She was extremely late she was a care-worker now she should live up to her standards from when she was younger. She promised to help me fix my special necklace (the chain broke. Nothing impossible to fix but still wouldn't be easy). Liam was coming back today. Me and him were friends but never really close. Tracy finally arrived over an hour late. I wasn't going to exactly be on good terms she promised and now I was stuck trying to fix it without breaking it even more. Gus and Tracy walked in. Tracy immediately winced when she saw me attempting to fix it. She must have realised that she broke her promise. 'I am so sorry! I have been busy at home and everything.' I just gave her and kind smile and continued to fix it. 'Okay this is Olive's room. She may seem calm and nice but you don't want to get on her bad side. I've seen the outcome of it.' Gus said bluntly. I heard screaming and knowing Liam, he was here. He always did weird entrances. I scoffed and finished fixing my necklace. I exhaled and placed it into its box before heading to Tee's room since I knew she would want me to help her with a pillow she was sewing on. We sat there sewing and I'd grab the threads and redo the knots. Once we finished I saw Tracy drag Liam into the cupboard but shrugged and headed to the lounge. I played pool with Johnny for a while before going to the kitchen. We watched as Liam put what looked like sugar into a huge bottle of fizzy pop. We watched as it foamed up and ran. We watched as Mike got sprayed. We all laughed for a while before Johnny walked in and slipped. I ran up to him and helped him up. 'You might want to take a shower. It's probably sticky.' I said and Tee nodded along agreeing as Johnny walked off. I was in my room with Tee as we did a handclap until we heard Gus shout 'LUNCH!'
Me and Tee knew what we would do and both ran down trying to beat each other. We ate our fish and chips whilst there was a loud chatter and I'd add to the conversations making people laugh with my odd remarks. Johnny and Tracy got into an argument over where the food was going until ketchup landed on his trousers and he stormed off. I was waiting to see what Gina and Tracy would say before going to help Johnny until they sent us out but we all watched as Tracy threw her plate on the floor and said, 'I QUIT!' I watched with wide eyes as I thought about what it would be like if I did it. I grabbed an empty plastic cup and threw it on the ground, 'GOODBYE!' I said and skipped away. Gus came in my room and said, 'Name something Tracy has done right..' I raised my eyebrows before saying, 'She knows what it's like in care so I know I can easily trust her.' Gus nodded and wrote it down before walking off. I sat there in my thoughts. I grabbed my necklace out my box and looked at it. My friend said she'd never leave me...she did. I put it back in the box and looked for some pyjamas ready for tonight. I grabbed my pyjamas, I never really wore proper ones. Instead I wore joggers and jumpers as long as they were clean.

I shrugged and put them on knowing that I wouldn't be going anywhere anyway

I shrugged and put them on knowing that I wouldn't be going anywhere anyway. I headed to Johnny room because I wanted to play pool and knocked on the door. 'Who is it?' 'Olive,' I replied and he mumbled a small 'come in' and I walked in. 'Wanna play pool?' I asked. He nodded and I smirked and said a quick 'race you!' before running as quick as I could.