Alone

Seokjin had a lot less bruises on his body when Hyun went to therapy. The couple seemed to be much happier too. That was good news.

Jungkook liked that Seokjin was happy. But, his heart ached at the fact that it was Hyun he was doing all this with. He told himself that he was stupid.

That certainly didn't help.

He hadn't stayed with him either. He had seen Insu around a couple of times.

It bothered him.

That he couldn't see Seokjin every single second of the day. Most would say he was obsessed but he would say that he was simply in love. Love does a lot to a person after all.

So, he got himself invited again. It took lying about not having dinner to get Seokjin to let him stay over. He was sure that this was the perfect time as Hyun would not be able to go at all. That would leave him and Seokjin alone together.

Nothing could go wrong.

"Oh, Jungkook's here again?" Insu was in the kitchen when he saw the two walk inside. "He's not having dinner and that isn't at all healthy," Seokjin side eyed him.

Insu sighed, "Is he staying over again then?"

"If it gets too late."

And it did get too late. Jungkook ended up staying for the night. And, like he had suspected, Hyun had not come over. Everything was falling into place. 

Seokjin sat on his bed with Jungkook right beside him. The two weren't interacting but even so, the atmosphere was not awkward. All of a sudden, Seokjin's phone rang. A warning.

He crawled, reaching for his phone on his desk. The back of the dress he was wearing rode up and exposed a pair of pink panties. As Seokjin answered the phone, he stood which allowed his dress to fall back down.

Jungkook enjoyed that sight. A lot.

He waited quietly for the phone call to end before he too got off of the bed. Seokjin didn't question him as he closed the door neither did he question him when Jungkook side eyed him.

As Seokjin crawled back on to the bed, the dress riding up again, Jungkook could not hold himself. He pushed Seokjin down and held on tightly to his waist.

"Why do you have to be so cute? Are you teasing me?"

"Jungkook! What are you saying?" Seokjin asked, his eyes begging.

Jungkook turned him around, Seokjin looked scared. He liked seeing that in his eyes. Hyun really was lucky.

He forcefully kissed him as he slid Seokjin's panties down. Seokjin tried to push Jungkook off of him but Jungkook was still on top of him. When Jungkook thrusted a finger in his ass, he felt the need to scream. Scream for help. But as he was about to let out a scream, Jungkook covered his mouth.

"I'm not letting you ruin this for me," He thrusted his cock inside Seokjin's pussy, "Not when I have you like this."

He licked Seokjin's neck as he felt tears wet his hand.

Seokjin felt disgusted as Jungkook moved in and out of him. It hurt so much. He tried pushing him and pushing him but Jungkook held him down. He was helpless. And all he could do was cry, knowing he wasn't going to get any help. Jungkook was fast but quiet. No one could hear.

Jungkook smirked when he pulled out, cumming over seokjin. He removed his fingers kissed Seokjin.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Seokjin couldn't answer. His breath was caught in his throat. He lay there, tears falling and body hurting. He felt alone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡