Run

"You're insane, Yoongi!"

Seokjin was currently on the phone with Yoongi. He had let Hyun stay over for the night and Yoongi had called him while Hyun was taking a bath. Yoongi had finally told Seokjin about his idea to go to Busan.

"C'mon, Seokjin. We'll find the dirt on him. I don't want you to get hurt anymore," Yoongi said.

Seokjin hesitated as he listened to Yoongi. He didn't want to be a burden but he probably couldn't get out of this alone. Seokjin sat on his bed and nodded.

"Fine. I'll go with you to Busan. We shouldn't waste our time there, alright?"

"Ok. I promise."

Seokjin hung up after that before he heard the door to his bathroom open. Hyun was dressed, courtesy of the clothes that Seokjin had given him, but they hugged him quite tightly. They outlined his muscular arms very well.

"I'm guessing that that was Yoongi?"

"You guessed right," Seokjin giggled lightly.

"Hey, so what's up with Jungkook? Did something happen?"

Seokjin gulped, trying to think of the words to answer Hyun. He thought hard, still feeling guilty for what happened with Jungkook. Seokjin walked closer to Hyun, laying his head on his chest. Hyun understood, putting his arms around Seokjin. ''Jungkook... I'm not ready yet, Hyun...''

Hyun kissed Seokjin's head softly, ''It's alright. You can tell me when you're ready.''

Seokjin smiled is sweet tone of voice. Hyun had changed a lot. Seokjin was happy that he was willing to do that for him. That he wasn't going to get hurt anymore. At least Hyun wouldn't hurt him. Seokjin still had no idea what Jungkook was going to do.

''Hyun, do you wanna go to Busan?'' Seokjin asked as he crawled onto his bed, Hyun sitting right next to him. ''I'm guessing Yoongi told you?''

Seokjin raised an eyebrow, ''You already know?'

''I saw Yoongi earlier. He had Jungkook's file and stuff. Jungkook dealed drugs, you know? Or did Yoongi tell you that part already?'' 

''Jungkook dealed drugs?! How was he even accepted?'' 

''Money, Jinnie. We're going to Busan to figure out everything I'm sure.''

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Seokjin found himself feeling better when they arrived in Busan. Perhaps, it was because Jungkook was not here. Hell, he was sure that Jungkook had no idea that he had come here in the first place. 

''RIght, this isn't a holiday. We need to hurry up,'' Yoongi said, serious. ''Come on! Can't we have a little fun?'' Hyun asked in a whine. Seokjin nodded his head in agreement, ''I know I said that we shouldn't waste our time but, I want visit my aunt. I haven't seen her in quite a long while.''

''Can we stay with her too?''

''Why? I thought you booked a hotel or something?''

''Yeah, it didn't really work out?'' 

Seokjin sighed with the roll of his eyes. 

''Right, then off to my aunt's we go. I don't think she lives too far from here."

"We're walking?"

"Why not? I could lose some weight.."

No one replied after that, allowing them to walk in peace. 

"Is she old?" Hyun asked, breaking the silence. "She's about 40 something? So, I would say yes. My aunt's a teacher at some prestigious highschool actually. She teaches English."