Just Dissappear

Seokjin turned the tap on and grabbed a cloth before he turned to Jungkook.

"You can use Insu's bathroom to shower. When you're done, you can go to my room."

Jungkook nodded and watched as Seokjin turned to wash the dishes again. He walked into Insu's room and into the bathroom.

He got undressed and stepped into the shower, turning it on. He washed himself carefully before he got out. Jungkook had quite a wide selection of clothes. Though, he didn't bother to worry and picked anything out. He put on the clothes and admired himself for a bit before he reluctantly made his way to Seokjin's room.

Hyun was sitting in Seokjin's desk, reading his diary. It was only the first few pages luckily.

"That's Seokjin's diary. Why are you reading it?" He pulled the diary away and shut it.

It was a bit hypocritical but, at the same time, Hyun would've done worse to Seokjin if he had gone to read the other pages.

"He's my boyfriend," Hyun looked at Jungkook in the eye, "I can look at his stuff."

"But, this is his private stuff. It's his diary."

Jungkook was sure that Hyun looked like he was about to kill him.

Hyun scoffed, "He shouldn't be hiding anything from me."

"Why? Because you are in a relationship with him? Even relationships should have some privacy," Jungkook didn't care if Hyun wanted to kill him anymore. He was just completely annoyed.

Hyun groaned, "Fine then you-"

"I'm done with the dishes~" Seokjin said it in a sing-song way. He sat on his bed with a smile which quickly turned into a frown when Jungkook and Hyun were unresponsive and glaring at each other.

"What's up with you two?" He asked.

"We were fighting about-" Jungkook was interupted rudely by Hyun, "About who gets to sleep in your bed. I suggest he sleeps on the floor. I'm your boyfriend so I get to sleep next to you."

Seokjin gulped nervously, "You both sleep on either side of me?"

"No!" They both said in unison.

Jungkook clearly knew that he would not be sleeping in Seokjin's bed. Of course not, Seokjin chose Hyun to sleep with him and suggested that Jungkook go sleep with Insu. He won the first fight with Hyun, but Hyun won the second. He certainly would not want to lose another (Though the second fight was impossible to win considering the odds).

Jungkook lifted the duvet of Insu's bed, the boy stirring. He opened his eyes and chuckled when he spotted Jungkook.

"He kicked you out?"

"If his boyfriend weren't here, I wouldn't be in this room."

"Oh, shut up. Just be happy that you aren't sleeping on the floor."

Jungkook feigned a smile.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook woke up early to the sound of shuffling. He sat up, blinking. Seokjin was going through Insu's closet.

"Why are you looking in there?"

Seokjin jumped a little, turning around. "I wear his clothes since none of mine are like this," Seokjin said, going back to picking out an outfit.

Jungkook got off the bed and took a look at the clothes he had picked out, "Why don't you wear what you like? No one would make a big deal about it."

Seokjin shook his head, "I could never. What if they do speak about me in such a way? They could talk about it behind my back!"