Eight

"Yo Itadori.." Gojo stated as he lead you into where he was Housing the young vessel.

"You are keeping him here. What a mess." The room was tiny with a small couch and television where Yuji sat covered in A mountain of Movies. You noticed straight away what Gojo was planning.

"I see i see That's one way to control the cursed energy i guess. Not a bad idea for reflexes either." You Took a seat next to Yuji.

"Ohhh. [first name] you are awake now!." He seemed happy too see you which surprised you. In some weird way you were happy to see him Alive. It was rather traumatic seeing him with his hand torn off like that you were sure He was going to die. You were in some strange way grateful that Sukuna had knocked you out if you had saw him die by the hands of Sukuna it may have been too much to handle seeing another person die at his hand.

"Yes I'm Awake and Kicking, Gojo tells me i have to train you up in sorcery. Which is a drag."

"OH I get to learn from the strongest!." Itadori gushed happily while the cursed corpse he was holding Began Punched him directly in the jaw.

"Your slacking off already itadori. Keep your Cursed energy. Steady!! See Gojo i knew this would be a drag I've not even started and he is annoying me." You sigh while Yuji only laughs Placing his cursed energy through the creepy doll once again.

"Keep hold of that for now. Il come by in a few days and check on you if i find your up to my standard il teach you a technique."

"Well we have Business To Attend to, so we will be going." Gojo stated while He headed for the door.

"Itadori." I ask before leaving. "Do you remember any contracts or conditions with Sukuna from when you were dead." I ask

"Gojo Sensei asked too... i remember talking to him but i don't remember what it was."

"I see. Well no slacking off. Il be back in two days." and with that you left the room where Itadori was currently staying while he was presumed dead."

"we have an appointment with the Principal now."

"You have some time before. Do you need me to stop anywhere."

"No i think i will show early for once." he states.

Just then you felt a strange Presence you knew something was off. You turned to meet the Blindfold of Gojo and noticed he could see it too.

"Stop the car." His voice was hostile frightening the assistant slightly.. You knew this was going to be some Trouble.

Gojo i instructs the Assistant to go on ahead and he looks terrified. "Your not going to hit mr if i drive away are you."

"Just Who do you think I am?." He states. While you looked around he drove away leaving you with Gojo.

"hehh... i thought you were still in the car." He states.

"As if i was going to stay behind. Sure i like to Slack off and despise jujutsu but i still have my goals and I've been out the game for a while I missed the fun."

"Now then." He stated as you felt the presence growing Close And just on cue the Culprit Jumps from the Cliff heading to you from above at full speed.

You both jump out of harms way when the ground shatters sending debris flying all around you. A strange looking sprout like thing sprouted from the cliff straight behind Gojo. it let off some strange Fiery Lava that propelled forward for what seemed like forever. You could not see Gojo or how he dodged that but you knew for sure that he was okay. You knew him well enough to know that he would not be easily tricked by surprise attacks.