Fifteen

18+ WARNING

You woke up with a slight groan stretching out as you opened your eyes slowly attempting to adjust to the light. You could feel arms around you which made you panic for a moment before remembering the events that had come to play yesterday.

Gojo lay next to you his eyes closed and mouth slightly adjar as he let out short sweet breaths he lay completely still and looked so peaceful.

You could not help but Watch him as his chest was rising he was really adorable when sleeping.

a short Moan escaped from his lips as he began to stir slightly and his eyes slowly peeled open.

"Morning." He stated when he was you in front of him. You wanted to melt as he pulled you closer and tighter in his arms. His morning voice was a very sexy rough one that you really appreciated.

"Morning." You state joining him in hugging tighter.

"I could get used to this." He stated while kissing your forehead softly. Your reply was only a short nod you were too relaxed to speak. "lets go on a Date."

"Heh.. a date. Aren't you busy." You were sure he would have been more busy with everything that went down yesterday.

"Nope i'm taking the day off. Even i deserve that much." It was true Gojo did tend to work even when he was not Supposed to being one of the few special grade sorcerers.

"Then where will we go?." You asked sitting up in the bed rubbing your eyes he sat up beside you placing his hand on his chin deep in thought.

"Lets see we could go To the theme Park or lunch or shopping or the movies. What do you want to do?." He asked

"Il be happy with anything." He huffed and stood up from the bed you completely forgot he was only in his Boxers and found the heat rising to your cheeks once again at the lovely sight. "Heh. Are you blushing at the sight of me again. Didn't I tell you when you act all shy it turns me on." He leaned over the bed once again crawling over to kiss you passionately your lips danced together battling for Dominance. His hand delicately touched your chest pushing you slightly on to your back. As he crawled closer to you

"G.Gojo." you pulled away slightly as he was now on top of you sending your heart into A frenzy.

"Whats wrong." He asked Kissing you once again you couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he traced his hand all the way up you arm untill he reached your hand intertwining his fingers with yours It was incredibly sexy and he never once broke the kiss.

"Uhm. Nothing its fine." You state shyly as you enjoyed his touch.

"Relax." He pulled away and flashed you a soft smile. your heart was going so fast that, you were afraid you might Pounce on him at any moment.

"You wanna shower first?" She asked changing the mood Completely just as he had the night before.

"Damn you Satoru." You state felling very Conflicted and Annoyed. you place your arm over your face your elbow covering your arms as Gojo still sat over you.

"Hmm.. were you.. Getting excited."

"What kind of question is that.... you Idiot." he laughed as a smirk grew across his face his mood changing once again it felt like he was being very Devious and Teasing you. He took the hand that was intertwined with yours and traced all the way back down your arm all the way to your chest. After slowly tracing a Circle a few times in the middle of your chest He slowly undid the top button of your Pajama shirt. Your hands found themselves clutching onto his hair as things got steamier.