Thirteen

The Exchange event went on You watched Miwa and Maki Fight Miwa in the end was rendered Useless when her Weapon was taken from her. she also ended up asleep when Inumaki used a cursed speech attack on her. Panda had already fought and beat Mechamaru while Fushiguro fought against Kamo and Momo, Kugisaki.

you noticed Inumaki's Guard was up after he took Miwa out. which you found odd.

"I'm heading out, I cant leave her in the woods with cursed spirits wandering around, right?." Utahime stated while you turn Your attention back to The strange feeling you had about Inumaki. when You noticed the Cursed Spirit was Wiped out without him even moving you knew this could not be good And suddenly every single Paper charm suddenly burned red.

"And they all burned red.. That's odd My Crows didn't even sense anything." Mei stated. This only confirmed your suspicions that something was going on and you didn't like the feeling it gave you one bit.

"I would Love to say the great Students to Gojo satoru Exorcised them all but."

"They will burn red for Unregistered Cursed energy." Yaga stated interrupting Gojo.

"Do you think their is an intruder? Some invader?." Utahime asked.

"Obviously the Traitor girl has something to do with this". Gakuganji stated making you scoff loudly.

"Ofcource I'm the one who gets blamed but that's just standard in this insufferable world of Jujutsu That someone should pay for the actions of others isnt it." You retaliate although for the first time you didn't even care what they said about you and you were unafraid of them you weren't angry instead you found it funny.

"The actions of others? I think someone forgets wHo murdered her own Family under orders of Sukuna himself!." The gramps voice was becoming more hostile and more and more angry towards you.

"Does this mean Tengen-Sama's barrier is not functioning Properly." Mei asked in attempt to change the subject. 

"I would appreciate if you wouldn't speak about my girlfriend like that again Gramps." Go stated but any jokes or carefree manners that were present before had completely disappeared he was dead serious and dint have any intention of letting gramps get away with it.

"Weather it is an outsider or not something unexpected is going on all the same." The gramps ignored Gojo which only made him laugh.

"I'm going to Tengen-Sama. Gojo, Gakuganji and [First name] protect the students Mei stay here and Locate the students locations all of you stay in Contact." Yaga stated standing from His chair.

"Il be Awaiting the bonus." Once again Mei was only worried about the money

"Hmmm me too." You state with a slight giggle. "We better get Bonuses for this This is way out of my Jurisdiction after all I'm just a Third year." You state feeling brave for the first time and feeling able to stand up for yourself.

Gojo clapped his hand twice as he stood "Come on, Gramps! Time for a walk. You just finished your lunch didn't you." You couldn't help but laugh to yourself at your stupid boyfriend The gramps was not best pleased he hated gojo maybe even more than you....

That was when it struck you, Your face dropped. Was Gojo Satoru only doing this to get at the higher ups. You had wondered how someone like him could like someone like you. Perhaps It was all just to use you...  You shake your head and Follow Gojo who places his hand on your shoulder. "I can tell you are putting yourself down right now so. Don't." He states flashing you a heartfelt smile. "Your more beautiful when you smile." His words made your face blush red once again.