Chapter Two

Cody's pov

I was brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on the door, 'who is that' I yelled. ' sorry for disturbing you sir, your father would like to see you in the library' Jake said. Jake is one of my favorite bodyguard.
Sorry for not introducing myself.  My name is Cody Gray the first and only son of Blake Gray, yes am the son of a notorious mafia leader. I hurried up and rinsed my mouth, the psychopath hates it when I delay him or keep him waiting.
I walked to the library. 'son I have a mission for you' he said, 'what may that be' I replied. ' you will go undercover as a normal high school student and gain the trust of Jade Dawson, daughter of Mr and Mrs Dawson.' he said. I am both excited and angry that I would be going to a school, I am happy because it was my dream as a child to go to a normal school but because of my dad being a wanted serial killer I couldn't so I was home schooled, am angry because I hate associating with human beings and I have to gain the trust of a bitch. 'okay sir' I replied 'your mission starts on Monday' he sir . 'okay sir' I replied and walked away.

Jade's pov

Why the fuck will a person think I had a threesome with my brothers eww. It was no other than Susan, Alex's ex girlfriend. That bitch gets on my nerves every time. I don't blame her she thinks am his side chick or something because Alex never told her we were related or she is just dumb as fuck because I can't have sex with my brothers. I walked to class and survived the whole day, high school is like a surviving ground. The remaining days of the week was good and manageable I didn't have to associate with anyone. It was really fun when Charlie beat up one of the jock's of our school, it was really funny. I spent my Saturday and Sunday alone watching Lucifer. My mom and dad were on business trip and will be back in the next two months, Charlie was with one of the whores it was really annoying, if she wanted to moan she should do it more quietly because I am trying to watch tv in my room and have peace but no she just had to be screaming loudly. Alex spent his weekend with his guys and would be back this evening. Tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my life, I have to go to school sometimes I wished I was home schooled but no my parents want me to interact with people because am too lonely. I may not have a boyfriend or anyone to talk to, I may be suffering form depression wishing I had friends like my brothers, I may hate people but that doesn't mean am lonely even duo sometimes I feel lonely. I brushed my teeth and did everything necessary then went off to bed. 'get up lazy ass it's Monday and we will be late for school, if you don't get your ass off the bed' I heard a voice saying 'give me five more minutes I just want to rest my eyes a little' I replied. I was enjoying my sleep when boom my face and the floor met, dammit who did that when I opened my eyes I saw Alex. I chased him round the house then got into the bathroom because I was already late. Got dressed packed my hair into a messy bun and decided to wear very light makeup. 'what the fuck happened to your face' Alex said laughing ' I used makeup' I replied, 'does it look good', I asked . 'Did a clown do your makeup because you look like one' Alex replied 'Alex stop making fun you little sister, leave her alone' Charlie said. Finally, I think Charlie is my new favorite sibling. 'Alex I have an answer to your question, I think it was our dog Susan that did her make up' Charlie said laughing( I find it really funny that that bitch/ whore aka Alex's ex girlfriend and my dog are bearing the same name, it is really funny. My dog doesn't deserve to be bearing the same name with her). I hate them both, if this dick heads don't hurry up we will be late for school. Sometimes I wish I was the only child, what the fuck do girls see in them. We got into the car, Charlie walked up to the driver's seat and sat there and started the engine and we began our journey, we are going to a prison yard (school). The car was silent and there wasn't any conversation so I turned on the radio because everywhere was awkward and quiet. I turned on they radio, immediately I turned it on the started my jam ' Blinding Lights by The weekend'