Chapter Four

CODY'S POV

I went to bed early because I was really excited to meet Jack my First real best friend. Why am I calling him my best friend, I haven't even met him and am calling him my best friend am so dumb, what if he doesn't like me,what if he is scared of me, what if he sees me as a criminal, what if he thinks I chew too loudly. Why am I overthinking.
                       * Knocking sound*
Who the fuck is that? I yelled. 'Sorry young master it's morning' a servant said, I don't know his name, I think his name is James or something. I replied with 'ok'. I got into the bathroom and did all my business, within five minutes I was out. Now time to pick an outfit, I said to myself. I wore a tuxedo so I can impress my new friend. I went down the the stairs, I was so excited that I ran down the stairs. I got to the dining room and found a boy my age with brunette hair, sea blue eyes, small lips, dimples, long lashes and frecles. He was attractive. After a long stare he broke the silence with 'hi my name is Jack'. Nice to meet you Jack, my name is Cody' I said. After the little introduction there was dead silence between us. 'Are you getting married' Jack said giggling. 'No am not, why would you think that and besides I hate girls I heard they have cudies' I said. Do you want to be my friend I asked. 'Yes' he replied. I was very happy. ' Do you want to see my toys' I asked. 'Yes' he replied. Ever since then we have been best friends. We did everything together even training.

ONE MONTH LATER 

While I and Jack were playing there was a knock on the door. Who is that I yelled 'young master your father wishes to see you' said a deep voice. I rushed down to my father's office. 'You requested for me' I said. My father stood up from the chair and slapped me making me to hit my face on the hard floor, with the little strength I had I stood up. 'Hold him down' he yelled. Two of his muscular men came in and held me down. He continued to hit me, kick me and punch me till my face was filled with blood. I lied on the floor helplessly. 'You worthless thing,just as worthless as his mother' he said with the little strength left in me I yelled 'Don't you ever say that about my mother'. He stepped on my back and said 'she deserved to die, and I think you deserve that too'. 'What did I do to deserve this' I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Your dumb ass decided to let the girl go when I fully instructed you to kill everyone, the bitch decided to report to the police. I had to settle them'. 'Take him to the dark room' he yelled. I was in the dark room for two days with no food only water. Jake pleaded with my father he then listened to him and let me go. I cried my eyes out. I heard a knock on the door , who is there I yelled. Jack walked in quickly with a backpack on his back. Hey dude how are you doing, I just ignored him. I brought some candy, candy? Candy!!! I yelled when I saw him holding a huge pack of candy. I wiped the tears off my face and rushed to get the candy's Jack brought. I gave him a big hug.
Promise me you will always be there for me. 'I promise' he replied. Best friends, he replied 'best friends' then we fist bummed. Ever since then we have been best friends.

END OF FLASHBACK

I picked up my phone and texted Jack.
Me: Hey, dude I came in contact with my prey
Dick sucker: is she hot 🥵
Me: a little bit, she got some pancake and the back duo😏
Dick sucker: nice, make sure you bang her.
Me: I will bro. And bang some other whores while I am at it
Dick sucker: I wish I was there.
Me: you can, I told the motherfucker and he said yes so.... 🥴
Dick sucker: high school here I come!!!!

What a dumb dude. I checked my time table and turns out I have English first period. With some little assistance I found my class. When I opened the door all eyes were on me, girls druling over me(not the first time) and whispers like: he is hot, omg!!! The new boy is cute, wow what a god.

Jade's POV

I watched as the green eyed dick head walked into my class. He looked at me and waved. Why the fuck is this dude trying to get me into trouble. So I won't seem rude considering he is a new student, I waved back at him with a fake smile on my face. Let me explain our classroom sitting arrangement.

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5
#6 #7 #8 #9 #10
#11 #12 #13 #14 #15
#16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#1- the teachers pet(Emily)
#2,#3,#4- Mia, josh and jasper (the nerds)
#5- Amelia, she never seem to be in school. I think she has serious health conditions.
#6,#7- Harper and Evelyn the two bestie. They do everything together and even dress the same way.
#8- me
#9 and #10- Abigail and Lucas, the rich kids of my class. They don't associate with anyone. Their parents are involved in politics. Lucas's mom is the Vic president.
#11,#12,#13,#14,#15- Susan, Ethan, Camila, Sofia and Chloe. They are the mean kids. Susan is the leader the rest are her followers but she seems to be more closer to Chloe than any of them. Ethan is effeminate but is really nice and sweet even duo he is mean. He is very fun to be with.
#16- the green eyed dick head
#17,#18,#19,#20-

Susan move from her seat and swapped with the guy sitting beside the green eyed dick head. Hey my name is Susan but you can call me baby if you want she said with her squirrel like voice. Can't she seat in her seat and not try to flirt with every cute guy she sees. Why am I calling the cute guy cute, I hate my self. Why am I smiling. Jade put yourself together. I looked at the back at Susan not at the green eyed dick head(lies). He looked at me,smiled and waved. I just gave an awkward smile and waved back. Was this dumbass not calling me a bitch few minutes ago. Everyone looked at me with amusement in their faces. I decided to mind my business and scribble some things in my book while I wait for the teacher to come in. Why does Mr. Sam always come late to class. I felt a presence beside me and was really scared. Every horror movie I watch when you feel a presence it is a bad thing. I looked beside me and it was the green eyed dick head. Hi my name is Ace. Why are you telling me did I ask, I replied in my mind. 'I am Jade ' I replied, he smiled. I looked away he tapped me and apologized about what happened earlier.
I just accepted his apology and decided to continue with the class. Have you ever had this feeling that someone was watching you. I looked beside me and the green eyed freak sorry Ace was staring at me like he was searching my soul or something. I looked away and looked at Susan's side and she was giving me a really bad eye like I stole her boyfriend or something. I laughed because I know he can't like me, am not as pretty as she is so she shouldn't worry about me taking him away from her.
The class became boring so i decided to scribble random drawings on my book.