Chapter Five

Seems people don't really like my book which really hurts me.
Let me just spoil the story so we all can move on with our lives.

She starts to develop feelings for him . They date her dad warned her about him she didn't listen and went ahead. Her family gets killed she gets raped. She manages to survive and says with het dad really old friend not she calls them her grandma and grandpa. She managed  to get her life together and became successful, built her empire, ruthless, cruel and deadly. Ace finds out that his mom is still alive and that his father lied to him she was in his torture basement for years. He managed to get out of his father's reach as he escaped with his mom. Years later she dies because she didn't eat good food and suffered her body couldn't take it anymore so she gave up the ghost.
He found out his father was still after her, he wants to try his best to protect her because he actually loved her but let her family die because he wanted to rescue his mom. Seems she was dead he was going after the woman he loves. He disguises as her executive and worked for her later they start to have some kind of love affair. They have sex and all those couples shit. She later finds out that he was Ace. She killed him and dissected his body and kept his heart so that she can remember him because she loves him but kept to her principal of family first and wanted to get her revenge.
The final scene

Ace: I know you hate me and am sorry my love. I was an idiot. I guessed I actually loved you

If am going to die I would like to die by hands.
I love you and I mean it this time

Jade; I love you too. But I would still kill you
Ace: she is just like me (laughs with tears rolling down his cheeks)
Jade: I am pregnant and it's a boy
Ace: I want his name to be Ace. (Kisses her tummy)
*Brings out a locket from his neck*
Give this to him I want him to remember me.
*tears rolling down his cheeks while he kisses his baby through her tummy Tom tom*
Take good care of of your mom.
I love you both
Jade: *takes the knife and stabbed him 21 times*
*starts to cry*
*starts to dissect his body keeps his heart and preserves it*