Part 24

We both got into the car and listened to music and drove around, we both were singing to each other and just vibing. We stopped in a parking lot. 

Colby- "Y/N, listen. I really like you and I feel so bad for doing all that shit to you, This whole time i've been so upset and I just want you. "

I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

Colby- "What? I'm telling you how I feel and your laughing at me."

You- "I'm not laughing."

Colby- "You know what just forget it."

You- "Colby."

He looked outside his window, I felt bad. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me. He looked at me and started to smirk. 

You- "I want you. Right here. Right now."

Colby smirked and pulled me by the neck into him, he kissed me and guided me on top of him. He ran his fingers to my inner thigh and was kissing my neck. I started to grab the back of his hair, that's his weakness.

Colby- "Are you sure?"

I smiled

You- "Yes, I want you"

He scooted to the backseat and held my hand. I got back on top of him. He took my shirt off and started to kiss my chest, I pulled his hair to look at me and I kissed him, I took off his shirt, and ran my hands down his V line to unbutton his pants, He looked up then put his hands on the seats in the front. Yeaaa so, I sucked his dick and you know he fing- umm anyways. 

We drove back home, to be honest I wanted to fuck this man so hard. We got back home and he  put his arm around me and helped me to my bed. My legs were shakingggg! He took his shirt off and scooted next to me, we fell asleep in each others arms. 

(sorry these have been really short i'm trying!)