Part 29

I woke up in the couch, I looked around and saw Colby sitting at my feet.
Colby- "Good afternoon."
You- "Huh?"
Colby- "You took a nap, for like 2 hours."
You- "Ohhh! ok."
I sat up and looked at my phone to see texts from Elton.
Elton 🥸- "Y/N! Come to this party tonight."
I looked at Colby who was resting his head on my shoulder and looking at my phone.
You- "You wanna go?"
I turned my phone towards him.
Colby- "I mean Not real-"
You- "Yea. Why not!"
I texted him back.
You- "Yea Colby and I are going."
Elton 🥸- "Ooohhhh! You and Colby?"
You- "Yea what about it?"
Elton 🥸- "Are yall a thing?"
You- "I don't know."
Elton 🥸-"Ok!!! whatever u say.  It starts at 8"
You- "Ok see you soon."
I smile and toss my phone to the other side of the couch. I turned to Colby and smiled He smiled back and leaned in, I wasn't paying attention so I sprung up and ran to my bedroom. Colby walked in after me.
You- "What do I wear?"
Colby- "You look good in everything b"
You- "Not everything."
I settled my mind on this....

I did winged liner and indie ish makeup

I did winged liner and indie ish makeup. He wore black ripped jeans and the shirt I got him.
You- "You're cute."
I looked up at him and smiled. He didn't smile back he shuffled out the room with his hand in his pockets.
You- "Colbs?"
Colby shook his head and mumbled nothing. I jog up beside him and lean against him. He nudges me off and walks faster. I try not to tear up.
You- "Colby? Dude. What is wrong? Did I do something?"
Colby- "No! Omg stop."
He snapped at me and I stopped talking and walked behind him in regret of even talking. We arrived to the party, and Colby goes straight to Sam.
Colby- "Heyy! Sam"
I look at him and try not to get jealous, I wander my way to the kitchen and see tara and Jake doing shots, I join them.
Tara- "Heyyyy Y/N"
She slurrrsss. Jake laughs and I walk away from them, I see David Dobrik filming a big group of people dancing, I walk past them and go down a hall.
??- "Y/N? was it"
I turned around and it was Durty Dom.
You- "hm?"
Durty Dom- "You looking for anyone?"
I looked around to find colby but saw nothing and looked at durty dom who was biting his lip.
You- "No."
Durty Dom- "Come on let's have some fun babygurl."
David came with a big crowd of people.
David- "Who's this dom?"
Durty Dom- "My girl for the night"
He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I was really uncomfortable. I saw Colby coming up with a big group of people. I looked at him he saw me, he pushed through the crowd and walked up to dom.
Colby- "Your girl huh?"
Durty Dom- "Y'all aren't dating!"
Colby punched Doms face hard, Dom started to bleed and Colby's hand did too. I fast walked through the crowd and ran outside.

(Later that night)
Colby and I were in the bathroom. He was sitting on the tub, I was in between his legs cleaning his bloody face.
You- "I can't believe you Colby."
Colby- "What."
You- "You had no right to beat him up."
Colby- "What else was I supposed to do, let him have sex with you without your consent."
I shook my head and went to get wet the towel.
Colby- "Atleast I won"
I looked at him and continued to look for hydrogen peroxide.
You- "But you- Nevermind."
He smirked and looked at me. I could tell he was a bit drunk.
You- "This is gonna sting a little."
Colby- "Ok do it fast."
I poured the hydrogen peroxide on a towel and dabbed his lip. He tensed up and squinted his eyes.
You- "You ok?"
Colby nodded
You- "Why were you ignoring me?"
I sat down on the tub next to him.
Colby- "I don't know?"
The music was muffled, I looked at him.
You- "No colby you seemed upset, what was wrong?"
Colby- "Ok, I didn't wanna go to this party, and you didn't listen. Look at us know."
I twittle my fingers and look at my feet
You- "I'm sorry. Sometimes I just get really excited and don't think about-"
Colby interrupted me by pulling my jawline to look at him.
Colby- "Its ok. I was being dramatic"
I smiled and looked into his eyes. He smiled back which opened the wound on his lip.
You- "Colby"
I giggled so did he.
I went to clean his face off. He stood up and tried to kiss me.
You- "Colby! No! you're gonna give me aids."
He had blood all over his lips. We both giggled, and he sat down. I cleaned off his lips and he pulled me closer by his favorite spot to put his hands my hips. He pulled me in and locked his lips to my top lip.