Chapter 3

Y/n POV

It's been a month since I killed dad. Peter brought me to see May a few weeks ago. She was really happy to see me. May was like a mother I never had. She was the first person I looked up to. Mr. Stark said I could stay at the tower with them. I overheard the Avengers talking one day and it turns out that they wanted me to join them and their missions, I of course said yes. Who would turn down a chance to work side by side with the Avengers? Mr. Stark showed me my suit.

I was so happy to join the Avengers

I was so happy to join the Avengers. Peter took me to picnics. For our 4 year anniversary he bought me a promise ring. He told me he was gonna marry me one day and make me the happiest woman alive. Mr. Stark also found my school record and got me back into school. Today was my first day back at school. I was so nervous since I haven't been in school since dad took me away from peter. I woke up feeling sick. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. Peter came in and held my hair.

"You ok"

"Ya I'm really nervous to go to school again"

"You'll be ok. Come on we're gonna be late"

Peter helped me up. I quickly got changed and went into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Good morning y/n"

"Morning Mr. Stark"

"You ok"

"Ya just the nerves"

"You'll be alright"

"Crap we're gonna be late" peter said

"No worries I'll drive you" Mr. Stark said grabbing his keys

"Really" peter said

"Ya come on"

Peter looked at each other, we smiled, grabbed our school back and ran to catch up with Mr. Stark. We got in and drove off. We pulled up and got out.

"Thanks Mr. Stark" Peter said

"Have fun at school"

"Thanks" i said walking away from the car

"Oh y/n"

"Ya" i said walking back

"I was able to get all your classes with peter but one"

"Ok thanks Mr. Stark. See you later" i said walking away from the car

"See ya kids"

Mr. Stark drove away and everyone was looking at me. I walked fast to catch up to peter. I grabbed his hand.

"Why is everyone looking at me"

"Its ok. They're just jealous that we got a ride with the one and only Tony Stark also known as Iron Man '' Peter said, nugging my arm.

"Ok then" i said laughing

Peter and I walked in. We saw Ned walking to us.

"Ned hey"