Chapter 4

Hey! I'm back with this new chapter!

Keep safe!

Again, I'm so sorry if there's any grammatical error, typos, and wrong information.

Chapter 4: Dead Ass.

Your POV

On that day that we made our promise to each other:

I and the nine girls are at the playground near our houses; we always play here.

Jeongyeon speaks in a cheerful voice. "Alright let's make a promise to each other."

We look at her cheerful face, Nayeon asks her, she's also confused. "Why do we have to make promises?"

Jeongyeon looks at her with a smile. "Well, eomma said that 'when you keep promises and never broke them, it's like you're the most successful person in the whole world!'."

Then we formed a circle and we hold each other's hands, all of us says the same thing. "From this day on, we promise to each other that we wouldn't leave each other's side, no matter what happens!"

"That memory, I'll always hate it!" I mumbled at myself, angrily.

After what happened to me and Chaeyoung, I'm walking towards my house, suddenly I felt a hand touching my shoulder. I look at the person and I saw a familiar face of a man.

I'm surprised that I saw him. "Jackson hyung! I'm surprised to see you here!"

He chuckled, his expression turns into a sad one. "Y/N, I've known you for years. And I know that you don't like walking in the evening. Now tell me, what happened?"

I look at the ground, I cannot face him or talk to him due to the sadness that I'm feeling right now.

Jackson's POV

Damn! This man must be feeling heartsore. He cannot even look at my gorgeous face, I speak in my serious yet concerned voice. "I know where Mamamoo lives. Do you want me to take you there so that you can talk to your Solar noona?"

He looks at me, and he shakes his head in disapproval.

Gosh, if he doesn't want me to bring him to his noona, then there's one thing that would remove his sadness.

I grinned. "Hey! Let's eat somewhere, don't worry! It's my treat! Consider this as my gift to you."

He slowly nodded his head in agreement still looking on the ground, then we walked to a restaurant and we sit on the available seats.

I'm sitting on the seat in front of him, his expression hasn't changed he must be still feeling his heartsore.

I've known Y/N for so many years because I and Hwasa was his mentor back in the days when he wants to be an idol.

But now! Look at him, he's a hidden manager that's known to many idols for his professionalism in managing a group.

I look around and I raise my right hand at the waiter that's walking around to look if there's a customer that would like to order.

The waiter noticed me and he walks towards our table while holding a two menu folder.

He gives us the two menu folder that he's holding, I glance at Y/N and he seems to be reading the menu folder that the waiter gave him.