Chapter-6

First meet

You were almost at the clothing store when you saw a car suddenly make a beep sound and it's headlights started flickering. You saw an orange light flickering near the car, it wasn't quite visible in daylight, it was very-very dim.

You and Hoseok quickly went inside the store.

' Maybe it was a bad idea to come out in daylight, that thing is barely visible' hoseok said slowly.
Your breathing was rough, you quickly used your inhaler.

Then you both quickly started looking for clothes and shoes.

You found a pair of sneakers of your size, you quickly removed your heels and wore the sneakers.
Hoseok went over to the men's section. Then you looked for a comfy tee. You were still looking when you saw that Hoseok had already changed his pants into a grey lower.

' Hurry, I will look at the door if an alien near, we need to hide swiftly then. Ok' he said.
You nodded and resumed your hunting for a tee.

You finally found a t-shirt, brown in colour. You quickly removed your top, you started changing and the same moment you saw Hoseok staring at you from the reflection caused by mirror in front of you.
Your bare back was clearly visible to him. You quickly put your tee.
The stare he gave you raised goosebumps on your body.

You said ' O-ok let's go'. He nodded.

You started to walk towards the gate, when suddenly the bulb outside the store popped.
You and Hoseok looked at each other - ALIEN!!

Hoseok swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the rows of clothes. He pushed you down and seated beside you, that both of you weren't visible.

You noticed another bulb pop inside the store. So the alien had entered the store.

You were about to scream when Hoseok covered your mouth with his hand and told you to stay still.
Your whole body shook with fear.

You saw alien moving towards the row of clothes where you were hiding.

Hoseok pulled you along with him, the alien kept ascending towards you, hoseok and you were now behind a glass.

Your end was near- you thought.

Suddenly the alien came out in front of you, the only thing between it and you was that glass. But to your surprise it descended and a few moments later it left the store.

Hoseok got up and have you a helping hand. You were still in shock.
'let's go' he said.

You couldn't hear anything, neither could you speak nor move. You eyes were filled with tears ready to shed.

He grabbed both of your shoulders and looked into your eyes. His chocolate-brown eyes sending warmth into yours.
'Its okay, we are safe now' he quoted calmly. You could only nod.

You were still feeling terror. The tears once in your eyes were now flowing down to your cheeks. He quickly cupped your face with his hands and wiped your tears with his thumb.

Then he hugged you.

This was the hug that you needed. This hug was what relaxed you. You felt safe in his arms. Although you hadn't been friends with him but his arms gave you a loving feeling.

You hugged him back tightly. You both stood there for some time and then he whispered 'Y/N let's go'.

He held your hand while jogging to Park's building. He had never seen you cry( you met him just a day or two ago only) , the night of alien attack made him cherish you as you saved Jennie but today he saw a different side of you. One time you were brave but at another time you were in pure terror.