apocalypse

art creds; littlethunder on ig and audra auclair

art creds;
littlethunder on ig and
audra auclair

APOCALYPSE
(DENJI X FEM!OC)

STARTED: 04132021
ENDED: TBD

000. synopsis

The world is rotten like the fingertips of the dead. When the truth swam around like a measly tadpole in a sea of sharks, human beings must learn a way to cope with the idea of death being a catastrophic misunderstanding; a casualty no one would own up to. The world is distorted and warped purely because demons walked around in broad daylight like kings with a cracked crown.

Within the confines of a silent war with blood-thirsty demons infiltrating the cold glass encasing the reality we live in, love would be collateral damage. Not like it stopped everyone anyway.

OR

alternatively; denji and manami navigate their devil-infested world without truly understanding the difference between platonic and romantic love.

0001. characters

Miyoshi Manami is a ticking bomb second away from wiping out the majority of the people around her. She painted herself to be stern, and straightforward, there isn't anything else she knew other than to push herself to be at her best all the time. The canvas would be blank, with light sketchings drawn all over it just barely touching the thick material with charcoal. There isn't anything blander than her, and she understands that.

Miyoshi Shichiro just wants his sister to act her age. He thought the 17-year-old girl was far older and wiser than her years, and he would be guilty admitting that she makes him look like he's the younger sibling. He spends most of his time bugging Aki Hayakawa and falling at Makima's feet, and that's all he knows what to do.

Denji is lost in the outcome of his father's unpaid debt, and he spends his years working hard to pay off a father's sin. His world was bland until a cataclysm struck and the last thing he'll ever remember before he's knocked out is the innate desire to feel a good rack on a pretty girl. And that girl just happens to be Miyoshi Manami.

0002. playlist

 playlist

0004. notes

i. this fic is mostly oc-centric (for the most part) and it will be following the main plot of csm, && there will be canon divergence. so if you haven't read chainsaw man,, what are you doing here?!?! read it please <3

ii. updates are going to be super slow because wattpad isn't my life (gasp)

iii. don't be a ghost reader or ill throw my Samsung smart fridge at you.

iv. mature content!!! as in gore, violence and light nsfw (nothing too major though, most of the time its just Denji speaking about boobs) please read with discretion :D