Chapter 3

It's been 20 minutes and people finally started to arrive at Jacks house. First was Toby wearing one of his shirts in green. Olga in just a pair of high waisted jeans and a cute tank top tucked into them (A/N- I've never really watched Olga Kay so I'm sorry if she wouldn't wear that). Ian and Anthony just wearing what they wanted.

Then he walked in. He's even more beautiful in person. His standard black Markiplier shirt fit him in all the right places, the jeans weren't that tight but you still could see enough to make basically anyone drool.

You must of been staring because Jack came up and but his arms around your shoulders and walking you over to the dining room table.

"I think the game plan will be to film all of the scenes that take place in the house." Jack told everyone looking the the story board he had.

It's pretty obvious who the main character is, but your part surprises you.

You have to act like Mark's girlfriend when Jack comes in to the house and (using bad grammar comments of course) to explain there's something after him and he needs both you your help to fight it off. The first person to quote on quote die will be Olga. The story was very interesting.

"So we are doing the part where you walk in on (Y/N) and I watching your videos?" Mark asked, sounding slightly nervous.

"Yeah that sounds about right. Okay so you two sit on the couch with the laptop open and act like its a horror movie"

Everyone not in this scene hung out in his recording room. Mark and yourself sit down on the couch with the laptop on your lap.

"Guys that's not how a couple would sit. Like,," he pushed you against his lap and a blush raised deep in you face and he have to cuddle with a man you look up to and just met.

~Mark's POV~

Why Jack why?! You know I like her! Why did you have to make us in a relationship in this?

Everything about the scene we are about to film is so awkward. She has to lay in my lap and we have to cuddle while acting like one of his videos is a horror movie.

We were in place and they put all the behind the scenes stuff was set up causing is to be like this for a few minutes.

"Act!" Toby yelled.

This is definitely going to be a long few weeks.