Chapter 10

Mark's POV~~

(Y/N) and I are just laying on Jack's couch, and even if I was exhausted, I couldn't help but watch (Y/N) as she tried to stay awake. She looked so majestic, sitting there.

I know we are both more then ready for sleep, but I still want to go out for something and talk to her. She's such a fantastic person I could help but like her. Not like, like like her, in a friend sort of way. Yeah. Yeah that's it.

I don't want to like anyone at this point because there's a lot of my fans think I belong to them. Which I don't. I'm my own person, but I hate upsetting my fans in any way.

The more I look at her though, the sadder I get. She's stunning, she's funny, but my now nine million subscribers might get mad if I introduced her to them so early. Maybe we can do a couple of collabs so they can get use to her. Have her in some Drunk Minecraft, who knows. Just warm the up to her.

Then maybe one day I can ask her out. But until then, we can just be friends.

---------
Yo! It's been awhile! But I'm back. Starting this shit fest off with an incredibly short chapter, but hey, after months of not writing it's going to take a bit to get back in the swing of things. Hope you enjoy and I'll update whenever I can. (This will not have a schedule just whenever it's done I'll post)