Chapter 9

9 pm
10 pm
11 pm
Cup of coffee after cup of coffee. No matter what you can feel your eyelids grow heavier by the second. You can't go home until 3 am, and you are determined to stay awake after that and hang out with Mark.

You aren't on camera, so why could you just nap? Well the thing is you wanted to just talk to Mark. He made you the happiest you've ever been, and you thought your whole life was pretty happy. Yet the moment you two started talking your face always hurt from smiling, how do you explain how happy you feel around him?

It kind of feels like you went home after a long day at school and say your favorite animal times by ten. Everything about that man made you want to smile from ear to ear, yet you tried to contain yourself.

"Can we make it a two day thing?" Olga yawned slouching her way to a bench. You could see everyone, including Jack were half or more then half asleep.

"I really wanted to finish this today." He looked at his coffee as everyone was falling asleep. "My fans are dying to see this. With all the cast pictures we hyped it up. And with how hard we all worked, I'm proud to put everyone's name in this. We have 4 more scenes and a lot more coffee where this comes from. About two or three more hours." He clapped waking everyone up just enough to realize how much he was excited to finish this.

________
Sorry this is short and it took forever to update, please don't kill me. I just haven't wanted to write that much recently. But I'm feeling the kick as I found out Jacksepticeye is going to the Convention I'm going to! I'm shitting myself and I will write more and more interesting chapters soon. Until then, bye bye!