Chapter 1: The Letter

Elsa pov

I woke up, feeling excited as ever! Me and Anna got our acceptance letters yesterday. So today, we will be going to london to get our stuff.

"Come on Anna! We're gonna be late for our flight!" Anna came bouncing down the stairs and shouted "come on mom and dad!" We headed to the car with mom and dad in tow. *******time skip to diagon alley********

Wow this is better than I imagined. Then my father said," ok I'll go with Elsa and your mom will go with Anna". I nodded. We head into Ollivanders wand shop. There was this boy inside with silver hair. I went up to the desk and that boy was just staring at me.I waved my hand and he finally came back to his senses." You know, Mr. Ollivander has been calling your name for 5 minutes while you were staring at me". He blushed, got his wand, and left.  After a little while, me and.Anna were ready to head to Hogwarts. We went to the station and I asked a conductor," do you know where platform 9 3/4 is?" And he replied with a "you playing with me kid?" Then I saw this girl with long blonde hair holding the same ticket! I went up to her and said" do you know how to get to platform 9 3/4?" She nodded and said," you're going to head straight for that wall and you'll arrive at platform 9 3/4." I headed straight for that wall, ready for impact. But instead, I went through the wall and headed for the train. Me and Anna found a compartment and sat. A few minutes later, the girl with the long blonde hair came in and asked, "can I sit here?" I nodded and she sat down. "Oh I'm Rapunzel Corona, by the way." "Elsa and Anna Arendelle". Wait, I thought, rapunzel. Then I shouted" PUNZIE!!!!" And we hugged, and started to chat. Then, a brown haired boy and a girl with blonde hair came in and sat down. The brown haired boy said, " I'm Hiccup, and this is my friend Astrid", "Elsa and Anna Arendelle" " and I'm Rapunzel Corona". We exchanged handshakes and started chit - chatting. Then, a few hours later, a girl came to our compartment and said," you should put you robes on, we are arriving". Then we got out and a big man with white hair said" first years, this way please" and we went on these boats with no paddles. We went inside Hogwarts where a woman with different colored hair said, " I am professor Toothiana. In just a few minutes you will passed through these doors. But first, you must be sorted into your houses. The houses are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw." Then she walked away. Then she came back and said," we are ready for you now." Then she lead us through doors, and there was a hat on a stool. Then, she called " Astrid Hofferson?" Astrid went up and put the hat on her head.  It said," Slytherin!" She went to join the Slytherin table. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock 111" he went up and the hat said "Hufflepuff!!". Soon it was only me, Anna, Rapunzel, a blonde boy, a brown haired boy, a girl with frizzy red hair, and silver hair from Ollivanders. "Elsa Arendelle?" I went up and she placed the hat on me and it said," Ravenclaw!" I went and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. "Anna Arendelle?" Anna went up to the stool, and the hat said "Griffindor!" And then she sat down. Then they called punzie, who was put in Ravenclaw with me, the brown haired boy called.Eugene Fitzherbert was put in Slytherin, the blonde boy name Kristoff Bjorgman was put in Hufflepuff, and the silver haired boy who's name was Jack Frost was put in slytherin, and the girl with the frizzy red hair was Named Merida DonBroch got put in Gryffindor. After dinner, we went to our houses and got ready for bed. Man, today was hectic! I feel asleep the minute my head touched the pillow.
A/n this is just awesome! And jack was staring at elsa! Xoxoxoxoxoxo hope