Chapter 3: The Match

Elsa pov

Today was the match. I quickly got dressed in my robes and grabbed my firebolt. I mde it to the pitch first. Then, my team showed up I gave a speech, then we made our entrance. I used my powers to create a snow raven. The whole crowd     cheered. The match started. I was dodging people left and right and making scores. It was s-50 r-120 our seeker caught the snitch! We won and cheered! They picked me up and everyone cheered. After the party, I went to the quad to practice my powers. "Hey that was an interesting performance." I was startled and it turned out to be Jack. I just practiced. "Oh so now you're not talking to me?" I finally said, " listen, I gotta go to bed now." I turned and walked towards my dorm but then a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "What do you want Jack?" I said, clearly annoyed. Then the most bizarre thing happened next, he kissed me. On. The. Lips. I  tensed up. Then he pulled away, blushing. He cleared his throat, saying," uhh I'm really sorry I did that." I giggled. "See you tomorrow." He turned away. " wait Jack"! He turned around. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked." Uh, it looked like you needed it." "Uhhuh. Bye Jack."I giggled and ran off to my dorm, leaving him standing there dumbfounded. I got into the Ravenclaw common room, smiling like an idiot. Rapunzel noticed and asked," why are you so happy?" " oh nothing to worry about." And then I went to bed before she can say anything else.