Chapter 6: Frying Pans

Punzies pov

Well, today before school, I did all the chores and caught up on my homework. Then I went to my first class, which was care of magical creatures. This class was taught by the gamekeeper of hogwarts but I forgot his name." Okay class! Today we will learn about the hippogriff. Who would like to go first?" Ooh, that sounds like fun, so I raised my hand up. "Ok, Rapunzel come on up" he said. Before I could go, a boy with brown hair said, "I wouldn't do that. You might get hurt". He obviously looked worried. "Listen, I've tamed a wild horse before. How could this be any different." And I went up there. The keeper said," bow down, don't move a muscle. He will come to you." I did what he said. The hippogriff came to me and I pet it. When I was done, some boy with silver hair came up to it and said, "why you're not dangerous at all!" Then, the hippogriff, got angry so I went in front of him and calmed him down. Then, I turned to the boy and yelled," you're so stupid! Who goes up to a deadly animal and says you're not dangerous at all, when it is in fact, dangerous! I only calmed the hippogriff down because if it would hurt a student, it would either be executed, or the teacher would be fired! And this creature could be the nicest thing, you need to do the steps! Geez, slytherins these days!" I said, making a scene. Then everyone gave me an applause, for some reason. I was confused, but then the brown haired boy came up to me and said, "no one has ever put Jack Frost in his place. Oh by the way, I'm Eugene Fitzherbert", and he took out his hand and I shook it and said, "I'm Rapunzel Corona". "Nice name", he said, making me blush. After I went to all of my classes, I headed towards the great hall with the girls. I sat down at the Ravenclaw table with Elsa, and caught Eugene staring at me. I smiled, then looked away. Once food filled the plates, I grabbed all this food and ate all of it. Even Elsa was surprised. She said, "where do you put that stuff?" I shrugged and continued eating. After all the food was gone, I could barely make it up the stairs to the Ravenclaw entrance. Once we were in the common room, Elsa scolded me and said," see punzie, that's why we don't eat too much!" I put my head down in shame, then walked to the girls dormitory. I changed into a nightgown, and went to sleep happy.