9.

Angel gasps when she finally gets pulled up by the narrow beams of her bed. Miles looks at her in disbelief "You are really too fat, this is not possible any longer". I look up in anger, sweat running off me. "Take care of yourself" I growl panting. He shakes his head "I am supposed to take care of you, not watch you eat to death".

I chase Miles out of the room and sit on the edge of my bed, exhausted. The wood creaks under my weight and with a smile I watch myself "Beautiful" I mumble. She thought about what she wanted. How would Raven feel about putting on weight? She wanted to hire a feeder to help them with their weight. Miles packs his things and looks back at the house where he leaves the children alone. "Hopefully I will make the right choice" he whispers and walks into the deep forest.

Raven walks into the kitchen and sees the note on the table, reads it and grins. Miles abandoned them, so they could do whatever she wanted. "Free at last," he mumbles and starts preparing a delicious dinner. A few hours later they are both sitting in the wide armchair. Angel is so full she can burst. Raven had cooked everything for her and it was delicious. "My fat piglet" he grins broadly as he spoils Angel by rubbing her belly and playing with her fat rolls.

When Raven is done with his pampering. He stands up and looks at her proudly. "Come on, let's weigh you." Angel pushes herself straight but gives up quickly, her weight prevents her from standing on her own. Rave takes her arm and helps her flabby body out of the couch. Her whole body shakes as she walks to the bathroom with Raven. The door is so narrow that Angel has to squeeze through the frame at an angle. Raven places the scales in front of her and Angel steps on the scale with difficulty.

She cannot see the numbers through her drooping belly and looks questioningly at Raven who in turn looks at the numbers that are forming. 374.8lbs appears in large numbers on the small screen. Raven cheers relieved "You are still gaining weight" he says cheerfully. I look at him happily. He kisses me and kneads my dough body with his hands. "You are so beautiful" he whispers and then helps me off the scale. It was a start, but she was going to eat a lot more even though she had to become inmobile, she was determined to get much fatter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, thanks for reading this story to the end. For the time being, I don't know how to proceed with this story. if you had to know something or have ideas, everything is welcome you can always send me and your name will be added, Only if you want.

loveyou all and thanks for the support!