Family trip 3

(Open your Wattpad account on Google chrome and play this song starting this part 👇) Some people are asking me how they could read and listen at the same time. I just leave you guys this instructions- Otter-chan's note.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After y/n successfully complete her mission with Nitta. She checked her
phone to see Gojou spamming her email inbox. She checked all of his message to see a pictures of him with the kids.

*Let me just Photoshop this* y/n thought as she only need the pictures of her adorable kids. Not his face. The moment that y/n read the last message he sent her.

Y/n, The kids want us to go to the beach, So don't forget to buy a swimsuit, I can't wait to see you in it ;)

She decided to ignore the latest and delete it.

"I see, so they want to go in the beach" y/n thought as she imagine there adorable appearance.

"Y/n-san, The car is ready" Nitta called out to her that pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Thank you, Nitta, I want to go back to the Jujutsu High Dormitory as soon as possible"

*They've been waiting for me to come home* y/n thought as she remembered the sad look they have when she couldn't go home. yet,

Nitta salute at her "As you wish, I'll drive faster"

"Please don't, I don't want us to get caught in a accident, Please drive safely"

"Understood!"

While Nitta was driving back to the Highschool dormitory.

After discussing where they want to go. They have finally took their afternoon nap. And Gojou watched the three sleep peacefully.

When he noticed you have seen all of his message except the last one. He chuckled and send another one.

But just like what y/n did before. She delete it. She have taken a guessed what's the content of his message.

After five hours of traveling. They have finally arrived at Jujutsu High Dormitory.

"Thanks Nitta, Great job, today, You can take a break, I'll do the reporting about our mission"

"No, you don't have to do that, y/n-san, I will go reporting, I'm sure you have important place to be" Nitta eagerly suggest.

"Oh...okay" y/n confusedly respond. Little she didn't know, Gojou message Nitta about it.

Nitta couldn't decline his favor as he heard a lot of stuff about his Attitude which is unpleasant. He didn't want to deal him. Since she know, she won't stand against the Strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. Well Nitta decided to look in the bright side. She is indeed helping y/n and doing Gojou's favor at the same time so, she's satisfied with it.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes, I am for sure, don't worry about me, Y/n-senpai, I mean, y/n-san, After giving the reporting papers, I will take a break"

Y/n sigh as she give her a shoulder pat along with a thank you.

That was a enough payment for Nitta. Even it's pain in the butt, if she received a genuine smile and thank you. Y/n immediately left Nitta as she was excited to see Megumi, Nobara and Yuji.

She only message Gojou, when she was at the door already.

Gojou immediately opened the door to give engulfed her into a warm embrace.