Bathhouse

After taking a bath, Gojou just thought that being a parent is hard.

"I didn't know Yuji-kun is the type of kid who doesn't listen"

After dipping to the tub, Gojou decided to wash there backs. He know what to do when it's Megumi after all back then he force him to take a bath together at the bathhouse.

Gojou just give Fushiguro a bit of shampoo for his hair. When it got into his eyes.

Gojou just checked the water pressure.

"Close your eyes" Gojou said as he just grin at how adorable Fushiguro is

"Close your eyes" Gojou said as he just grin at how adorable Fushiguro is. He just rinse him and so the real battle is here.

How will he give Yuji a proper bath when he keep moving around.  Yuji just happily sprint to the near bathtub. Good thing it was only shallow and then after swimming. Yuji just leave and go to the shower where he tried to shower himself but because Yuji is too small to reach the handle he jump causing him to slip.

Gojou were merely startled by the sudden wail that he hear. Gojou immediately check Yuji as he asked where is he hurt.

Itadori just point at the bump. Gojou just sighed as he crossed arm.

"Yuji-kun, I know your full of energy but didn't I told you to slow down"

Itadori just hung his head low.

"Sorry...Dad" He apologized for being naughty. Gojou just sighed as he carry him in his arm.

"Okay, Now let's get you wash properly" Gojou said as he wash Yuji with soap and rinse him like what he did with Megumi.

Megumi just wait for them to finished. When Yuji just suggest that he wash Gojou's back too.

Megumi also wanted to do the same thing as he already hold a towel. Gojou just let them.

"It tickles" Gojou said. As the two rub his back for him. 

"Soap" Itadori asked to Fushiguro who passed him.

When Itadori just tried to hold the soap. It slip from his hand and hit Megumi in the process.

And so they both cried.

"The soap disappear"

"The soap hit me"

Gojou just tried to soothe the two. As he finally decided to finished there bath together.

When Gojou and The two kids went out. They were meet by Y/n and Nobara already dressed.

Megumi and Itadori just run to hugged you. As she carry them in her arms and asked how was there bath.

Megumi just point at where the soap hit "it hurts"

"Eh? What happened?"

"Yuji too" Itadori just point at the bump. Y/n just asked Gojou as he looked tired.