Family trip 5

They both hastily went to look for their lost kids. Y/n hope nothing bad happened to any of them.

She keep asking anyone, she encountered. And show their pictures to them. They all shakes their heads.

"Have you seen this three?"

"No, I didn't noticed"

"I see, Thank you" y/n was dejected. If something bad happened to one of them. Y/n would blame herself for not taking care of them, Properly.

Meanwhile the whereabouts of the three kids.

They were looking for you. But they got lost and end up encountering the thugs that tries to flirt with you.

"Hey, isn't that the ugly guys who tries to steal mom, from us?" Nobara pointed out.

"Did they perhaps kidnapped mom!?"

They all came up with a ridiculous idea that the reason they couldn't find their mom, Because they kidnapped her.

So the three kids attacked them.

"Give our mom back!" Itadori, Kugisaki and Fushiguro said while trying to punch them with their short limbs.

"Huh, What's with this brats?" Minion number one said.

"Wait a second...isn't that the brats, that hot chick taking care of?"

"Your right! It is them!"

Megumi, Nobara and Yuuji, immediately sensed their ulterior motives as they tried to escape, when they picked them up. They didn't let them as they please.

Megumi, Nobara and Yuji struggle to escape and bite them. So they could escape. Megumi, Nobara and Yuji was harshly thrown away.

Nobara cried her eyes out as she was hurt by the impact. Megumi and Yuji step infront of Nobara.

"We will protect Nobara and Mom" They both said. Even they were close to cry their eyes out.

The thugs laughed at their noble chivalry attitude. When they sensed an intimidating aura.

Y/n finally found them. After running and searching like a crazy mad woman looking for them. She finally found them. But she didn't like what she saw.

"Oi, Are you the one who made my kids cry?" Y/n asked in a cold way.

But instead of getting scared, they all were happy to see you sooner than they thought.

"Aww, nice to see you again, Babe~"

As soon the three kids saw you. They were crying as they apologize for their behavior. Y/n misunderstood that those thugs mistreated them. While she is gone. Her eyes twitched as she saw their expression.

Y/n asked them again.

"Oi, I'm asking you shitheads, Are you the one who made my babies cry?"

Before y/n finally snapped. Gojou appeared beside her. He forgot that he can easily locate them using his six eyes, but he didn't want to tell y/n that he forgot about it.

But when he noticed your negative emotions. He immediately teleport beside you.

"So what, if we made them cry?" The Gang leader

Gojou overheard their conversation. He couldn't help, but shakes his head as he know what's going to happen next.

Y/n picked up Fushiguro, Kugisaki and Itadori in her arms and went towards Gojou.

*Uwaah, Y/n is truly upset* Gojou thought when he saw you. But his thoughts was cut off, when Gojou noticed the three kids were crying and a scratch wound in their knees.