Chapter 20| heart attack

CALEB AMORE CIERVO

I stayed late than the usual to analyze the project of the advertising and marketing department. They are the responsible with this project, but I still have the final say about it. And I can say that I am pretty much impressed with the plans.

I was about to leave my office when I got a call from a friend from other country, informing me that he is in the resort for a vacation.

He invited me to have a drink with him to catch up.

"Sure, where are you staying at?" I asked him while taking off my suit and placed it on my shoulder.

"I am staying in one of the VIPs, but I want to experience your night clubs here," he suggested.

I snorted. "Why not just stay in your villa?"

I heard him laugh. "Bro, I'm here for a vacation. I want to party and meet other people."

"Meet me the other time then." I whispered but I still answered. "Hmkay. Just call me when you got there. I'm on my way." I said before ending the call.

I immediately left my office after assuring that all of my things are well organized. I am very good at organizing my stuffs, that's why I never asked for a secretary even once.

Some of the staffs were greeting me as I passed through them. I just answered them with a simple nod.

I immediately hopped in my car and drove to the bar where my friend asked me to meet him.

When I got there, the managaer of the bar went to meet me right away. She offered me a VIP table which I gladly accept. However, while walking towards the table, someone caught my attention.

It was Sin.

I saw him, looking disoriented, while a random guy trying to drag him. I thought he was his friend, but I got alarmed when Sin tried to push the guy away from him.

He looks wasted, and the guy seems taking an advantage of him in that state.

When I saw Sin struggling to get away from him, I immediately ran towards them to heave the guy's collar and knock him on the floor.

Nanlaki pa ang mga mata ko when some pills fell from the pocket of his polo.

Mabilis na nagdatingan ang mga security, dragging the guy out of the bar. And that is when I grabbed Sin's wrist before pulling him out of the crowd.

I saw Sin's unconscious friend on their table, so I asked the manager of the bar to ask for a staff to take care of her.

When I managed to carry him in my car, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text my friend to just meet me next time.

I brought him to the clinic, only to confirm that he has indeed been drugged by that guy as I suspected.

When we got back in the car, the drug seem acting up already since I heard him complaining about being hot. That's why when he asked me to drive him back to their villa, I didn't do it. I don't know why but I feel like he's my responsibility or something.

Also, he's very different from what he usually is. He's very different from being the shy, polite, and soft-spoken Sin that I know.

I brought him in my villa. This is where I am staying whenever I don't want to stay in my office and it is too late to go back to the resthouse.

He smacked himself on a couch, looking frustrated from what he is feeling. He keeps complaining that he's burning. I know it is because of the drug, so I can't help but to feel sorry for him.